Kerry Katona!

The irony is...she won mum of the year!!!

and anyone who advertises "cook from frozen chicken pieces" :puke: with the slogan "that's why mum's go to iceland" is a moron.

i just cant understand why iceland havnt dropped her. :shock:

I cant understand why Brian hasnt got residency of the girls, you would think he has enough evidence to go to court with.

I dont think it will be long before he has.

her tv prog is so shocking, the way she talks infront of her kids. Its horrible.

Tori said:
her tv prog is so shocking, the way she talks infront of her kids. Its horrible.

Ive not watched that yet. I want to watch it, cos im a nosey bint :rotfl: But i hate her, so im not sure i could sit through the whole thing :x

I cant say i like her much at all but i also dont think her getting a tattoo is the worst thing she's ever done!

General Medical Questions
Q: Will getting a tattoo while pregnant harm the baby or cause miscarriage?

A:
Getting a tattoo during pregnancy will not harm the baby or cause miscarriage. However, anyone planning a tattoo — whether or not you are pregnant — should be sure that those doing the tattooing use appropriate hygienic practices to minimize the risk of infections, including hepatitis and HIV. In thinking about tattooing during pregnancy, it also may be important to remember that a pregnant woman's skin, particularly over the abdomen, will stretch as gestation advances. This stretching and subsequent relaxation after delivery may change the appearance of the tattoo.

I wouldnt do it myself but i dont feel the need to look down on someone who does. Im planning on getting a new tattoo when we move back to the UK and im pretty sure Thea will still be breastfeeding, but i've done plenty of research and im comfortable with that but im sure plenty of people wont be.

If all the stuff about alcohol and drugs during her pregnancy are true :evil: :evil: I simply DO NOT understand how someone can be so selfish.

sazzylou said:
Tori said:

Ive not watched that yet. I want to watch it, cos im a nosey bint :rotfl: But i hate her, so im not sure i could sit through the whole thing :x

You can watch it at the mtv website :)

Thanks misslarue, i was just about to ask if there was any way to watch it online cos i dont get mtv.
I dont know if i will be able to watch it though, she makes me very angry and she makes me feel a bit sick!! :puke:
Also, has anyone noticed that she looks in great discomfort whenever she talks? I saw her on this morning a few weeks back and she cant move her face properly!! Whats that about! :?

^^^ is that cause of the drugs? I've heard that some people who are on drugs move their jaw weirdly when they talk :think:

Anyone see the show on MTV Kerry Katona crazy in love?

Her boyfriend is a right bell-end :roll:

I just watched an episode :shock:

:x I used to feel a little bit sorry for her but I don't think that prog is going to do her any big favours.

I did like the name Max too for my little boy i can't call him that now if she is :wall:

Silly cow!

Emma58 said:
I did like the name Max too for my little boy i can't call him that now if she is :wall:

Silly cow!

I read that they were also considering the name Oscar, because it was the name of a dog she once had :lol: That made me laugh........

...But then again my cousin named her little girl after a cat she'd once owned :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I could call him Sid after my old dog!

I'm really cheesed off now about her picking that name even if it is Maxwell as she said on the prog. She said she is calling him that after Max Clifford :x

I'm surpised she doesn't name her baby Rothmans or Benson and Hedges :roll:

A part of me wants to like her but as soon as she starts puffing on a fag I just want to :roll: and :talkhand: and :shakehead: at her :x

lou said:
I'm surpised she doesn't name her baby Rothmans or Benson and Hedges :roll:

A part of me wants to like her but as soon as she starts puffing on a fag I just want to :roll: and :talkhand: and :shakehead: at her :x

same here....sometimes i even feel a bit sorry for her :roll: but she does herself no favours at all. Saying things like "i smoke when im pregnant cos my GP said it's ok" just makes her look like the ignorant chav people assume she is :wall: And i worry about all the stories that come out about her drinking and using drugs while pregnant..they cant all be made up, can they? :think:

sazzylou said:
And i worry about all the stories that come out about her drinking and using drugs while pregnant..they cant all be made up, can they? :think:

not sure about the drugs, but theres a clip on heat website wheres shes in the garden, gurning and sniffing. Shes says its her bipolar drugs that make her look like shes on coke :think:
Anyhoo, she def smokes and drinks. On her show she downs half a glass of wine, not sips but downs :x and then pours another. And you see her drink and smoke at least 6 fags on new years eve.
But I guess if thats what she wants to do....................................

that women makes me soooooo angry. i used to feel sorry for her until she proved that everything the papers say about her IS true :evil:

i can't believe she's bringing another child into that world of hers, absolute idiot of a women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back