Kerry Katona!

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Saw in my magazine today she had a tattoo done on the back of her neck... I didn't think you could have tattoo's while you were pregnant?

Kerry does my head in :x

im pretty sure youre not supposed to have any tats done while you're preggers........but then again kerry katona also admits she smokes while shes preggers :roll: She annoys the hell out of me :wall: :evil: :puke:

Yeah in her column in OK she says she had it done last month.

How could anyone think of having a tattoo done whilst pregnant :evil:

Like you said thought she thinks smoking is perfectly fine too :x

Argh she makes me soooo mad.

oooh that woman irritates me now! Who the hell would get a tattoo done while pregnant?!

I am fed up of hearing about what the latest 'tragedy' in her life is!

I wouldn't pee on her if she was on fire :x

I used to really like her and see her as a down to earth kinda girl who had an hard upbringing, But now i think shes a silly cow who attention seeks for all the wrong reasons. About time she grew up.

Even if she hadn't acted totally irresponsibly during her pregnancy,I would still want to kill her for inflicting those awful Iceland ads upon the world

Stupid cow, and ope the tattoist feels bad too! she could of put her baby at risk to any diesease, bloody poisoning, how stupid and irresponsible, and people critise britney, not even she did anything like that hen she was pregnant.

I feel more sorry for Britney,it wasn't her fault she was an exploited child celebrity from she was yea high-no wonder she went off the rails,it was just a matter of time

Kerry,on the other hand,is just an idiot

Yeah them bloody Iceland add's when she is trying to act all thick and you just think, but love...you are naturally thick, why try and act thick....badly.? Just be yourself thicko :roll:

I do actually believe that she shops at Iceland though, can just see her cooking a frozen roast dinner on a sunday with a fag hanging out of her mouth and a baby stuck to her hip with an old dirty tea towel thrown over one shoulder :puke:

:roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I can actually see that.....don't forget the token pap at the window..."oi kerry luv,over here" "fack off"

she absolutely disgusts me- shes a vile excuse for a mother and a women, i dont even care if that sounds harsh- she needs a good slap round the face! i always used to think she was lovely when she was with brian and they had their girls but now she needs to wake the hell up and
sort herself out for her kids! i cant believe they still have her on the iceland ads- er hello what kind of model of a mum is she? a crap one!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Her ex Brian is well rid. He seems like a really nice bloke in interviews and things. Bet he shudders everytime he see's a prawn ring :|

or a cut price vol a vent or whatever they are called (wouldn't think i'd got an A in my French GCSE) :oops:

Just seen a clip of her new show at heat website.
Count the snifs!!

i cant stand her, shes probably the only person in the world that can make food adverts make me feel sick :puke:

god i hate the women so much if i ever see her in the street i would hit her one of the few times i would proberly do it to anyone but she needs a good slap and a shake grrrrr
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back