Kerry Katona.............!

Kina said:
If she wants to smoke then it's her and her babies life she is affecting, no one elses.

Personally I think that for a woman who won a 'mum of the year award' or something like that a couple years ago she's not acting very responsibly. Kerry choses to live her life in the public eye therefore being pictured smoking whilst being pregnant isn't setting a good example to the young women that look up to her.
Well sometimes if u normally smoke 20 a day, every day..and then find that your pregnant, the doctor will tell you NOT to quit right away but do it gradually as its already in the baby's blood and s/he will have withdrawl symptoms like an adult would quitting cold turkey! I was told that and i know many other smoking mums were told that too. If thats the case with kerry then shes doing a good job in cutting back! I totally agree with Sami on this! She deserves a break!

My Midwife also said to me first time round (I don't smoke now), I would rather you cut down smoking and enjoyed 5 a day rather than try to give up comlpetely, fall off the wagon and end up back on 20 a day! xx

So true! i dont smoke much now either, only when im stressed coz i dont drink (havent since 17th bday) but never around jaycee or other kids.. maybe 1 or 2 a month.

I showed at 5 weeks, had to tell people by 10 weeks as I couldn't hide it.

beanie said:
I showed at 5 weeks, had to tell people by 10 weeks as I couldn't hide it.

I showed really quick - I had told most close people pretty much straight away, and everyone thought I was further gone, even the midwife had to check to see if he could feel my uterus yet!

It scared me how fat I was, got so sick of everyone going "ooh is it twins", "bet its a 10lber" :roll:

Her new bloke can't be anyworse then Brian McFatarse (damn him for losing weight as I liked that nickname) seeing as he ran off with a purdy aussie singer.

beanie said:
Her new bloke can't be anyworse then Brian McFatarse (damn him for losing weight as I liked that nickname) seeing as he ran off with a purdy aussie singer.

Worst of all he was in Westlife :eek:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gengis Kahn would be a catch after that crime of a man :D

"flying without wiiiiinnnngggssssss"

Did anyone pick up on a couple of his comments?

He said "I think to myself I got Kerry Katona pregnant!"

Like err WHAT??? Does your partner think like that or do they think more normal things like I'm going to be a dad or my partner is having my baby. Speaks volumes what he said there.

He also made a comment about leading the celebrity lifestyle and getting up at 2pm. Whatever! :talkhand:

I'd heard she'd found out that she's pg, not seen the pics...
Will have to keep my eyes open next time i'm in town see if she's there!

They probably just didn't airbrush the picture or something!!!

The pics were far from flattering, i mean she was only 5 weeks gone seemingly in the pics, looks a lot further on than that to me unless she's just been scoffing like mad!!

Either that or she's gonna have some size of monster to give birth to in a few months time!

Its a bit late now shes pregnant for her to realise she needs to do something about it. She should have thought about giving up before she started trying for a baby, then she wouldnt be in the position shes in now. If she couldnt give up, then she shoudlnt have rushed into having another baby. Silly woman knows she is in the public eye and of course the papparazi are going to try and catch her at it!

Think the whole thing about this relationship she's in now has been rushed to be honest!

Vicki83 said:
The pics were far from flattering, i mean she was only 5 weeks gone seemingly in the pics, looks a lot further on than that to me unless she's just been scoffing like mad!!

It's her third kid! She is bound to stick out a bit quicker, and so what if she is sticking it out? She is happy to be pregnant, is she not allowed? My belly was massive early and D was my third pregnancy.

Laura, I don't think she was trying.

I'm not saying she's not allowed to be happy in the slightest Sami! I used to really like Kerry to tell you the truth, but i've gone right off her, if she's not slagging someone off she's doing a spread in OK telling all about her new love blah blah blah.

I'm sure she was happy about her payout from OK from her Pregnancy spread as well though.

Good luck to her is what i say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back