Weird dreams

newbie1984

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anybody keep on having weird baby related dreams??? I've had a few now, all very weird and generally revolve around loosing the bean. I'm sure this is all because of worry in my head! Anyone else experienced this????

I hae had some very weird vivid dreams not all baby related but very scary! :( must be all the hormones. Xx

It's probably because you are worried about your pregnancy. I think when we think too much about something then we start dreaming about it; esp if it's something you think about before going to sleep, which you probably obviously do. :) I dont think there's anything to worry about.
On the plus side, we only dream in deep sleep, which means you are getting adequate rest as you do reach the REM cycle

I thought you didn't dream in deep sleep and that dreams were in lighter sleep so that if you've had a night with lots of dreams often you have not had as good a nights sleep? I've been having lots of strange dreams lately. Not really baby related but involving lots of family members all are much more vivid than they used to be though lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back