just when you think all is normal....

libs

Reaction score
I was so pleased I had a 29 day cycle and didn't have to resort to the Agnus Castus (which is up for offer btw - if you have irregular cycles which are long and want to try it - pm me and I'll post an unopened 100 tablet bottle to you)

I have a 2 day AF :roll: I'm a 5 day AF person so what the hell is going on?

Did not want to read and run, Not sure what's going on could it be late implantation bleed? sorry if this sounds silly it is toooo early in morning for me no doubt I will will reread later and think :doh: :doh:

:hug: :hug:

not unless I was implanting a herd of elephants :wink: it was way too heavy.

Its too early for me too - usually I'm not up till after 8 30 at the weekend but I just woke up wide awake at 7 :roll:

Might be worth testing again Libs - I'd splash out on a First Response and just see..... But then I will poas at the drop of a hat!! I know a couple of people on here have had their cycles messed about from early losses and it maybe that your hormones are all over the place still :hug: :hug:

I have several "good" hpts courtesy of redshoes...maybe I'll just try one tomorrow.

I expected a heavier AF this time :?

so this now means recently I have complained and worried about

shorter AF and pain free AF - if I wasn't TTCing I'd love both of those :rotfl:

I know its mad isnt it - I find it really hard to handle the fact that each month everything seems to change...... someone somewhere keeps on moving the goalposts and then people tell you not to obsess!! I am beginning to wonder if I know too much now..... :oops: Get really :oops: when I go to see the GP or consultant and seem to be telling them things.

well yesterday the work colleague who knows I am ttcing asked me a simple question about timing of bding..they've been getting ready to ttc the last few months and then had an unexpected night of unsafe bding. By the time I finished she was like this :shock: and then just asked how the human race had continued for so long when there was all this stuff to think about :rotfl:

libs said:
well yesterday the work colleague who knows I am ttcing asked me a simple question about timing of bding..they've been getting ready to ttc the last few months and then had an unexpected night of unsafe bding. By the time I finished she was like this :shock: and then just asked how the human race had continued for so long when there was all this stuff to think about :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Libs, I was normally 4 -5 days (all my life!) then the month before last I had a really light AF. I was convinced I was pregnant as it was brownish/pinky and so light, only lasted about 1.5 days and then disappeared. I tested 3 times and BFN. This month was very similar though slightly heavier but only two days. Im not complaining and i dont think it matters as I tested BFP for OV this month. It just means that I have two less days to wait for OV!! Dont worry i dont think its a problem. good luck xxx

Libs, my cycles and periods have been totally messed up since my October chemical pregnancy. The period immediately after the +HPT was very heavy, the next cycle was 26 days with 2 days spotting, 4 days AF, 4 days spotting. The second cycle afterwards was 35 days, with medium spotting over ten days - but no real period. The third cycle, which I think I've just finished, was 18 days with spotting on the last 4 and finally AF arriving yesterday. I'd never spotted before the chem.

When I spoke to my doctor, he said it's perfectly normal for the hormones to be messed up for 3 months afterwards - either the cycle length can change or the period or both.

I'd do a test if I were you, just to be on the safe side, but also prepare yourself for 'odd' periods for the next couple of months. At least your cycle length went back to normal! :hug:

Hi Libs

I've pm'd you about the agnus castus if you still want to get rid of it!
x

replied :D

having woken up a bit and sat in traffic with OH discussing it - I realised I had spotted almost every day this month so not that surprising really that I got a 2 day AF :roll:

also realised that this is the first day I have not felt exhausted and my bbs haven't hurt since the middle of December - guessing my hormones were still upside down and still thought I was pregnant .

about 2 inches have disappeared off my waist overnight :shock: and about the same off my bbs :roll:

so when I do finally get a sticky one - looks like I'll be exhausted, bloated, and v v annoyed with the world - thats how I've been for 6 wks :oops: :rotfl:

don't encourage me :rotfl:

I haven't tested because I started spotting AGAIN last night :wall: then had a bit heavier

Think its time to go to the doctors :roll: but I think the dreaded initials D&C may come into play as she mentioned it if my body didn't ever handle these losses alone - something to do with me having a v bulky womb when I had only been 6 - 6 1/2 weeks each time?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

You can't do things the easy way can you :shakehead:
I'd say get yourself back to the docs and see what they suggest. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111