when to start taking epo

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by toscacat, Jan 10, 2012.

1. toscacat

toscacat Well-Known Member

I am going to start taking agnus castus to bring on af I am cd 34 still not her bfn and last cycle was.cd69.question is is when do I start adding epo do I have to wait for cd1 ?

2. PINK BUTTERFLY

PINK BUTTERFLY Well-Known Member

mmmm a lot of people on here say that you should only take it if you are 100% sure you are not pregnant thats why most take it from the 1st day of there AF until they OV but if you are sure you are not pregnant I would THINK it would be ok to start taking it if its going to help??

I know there is a tea that i have heard can help hurry AF up also but I can not remember the name of it....how annoying! x

#2 PINK BUTTERFLY, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  3. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

CD1 to Ov...

I don't take it myself but this is what I have read.

4. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

yep, definately stop at ovulation so you will need to temp or use opks. im goign to use EPO this month too.

5. Amber8

Amber8 Well-Known Member

I took AC about cycle day 40 & got af 2weeks later. Then wen u get af take until ovulation & stop until af arrives. It's dangerous to take after ovulation. But you will need to chart your temp so you can pin point ovulation date, best to start temps on cycle day 1.

6. Sunbeam638

Sunbeam638 Well-Known Member

I'd hold of taking EPO until AF arrives but you can start Angus castus now if you wanted too.

Have you got any indication if you have ov'd?

From experience I would only start taking AC if you know you haven't ovulated yet, that way you can up it to 1200-1600mg then come off it after Ov.

Cheap opks and temping will really help pin point Ov if you start now. Do you have an app on your phone? Taking notes of symptoms do help. I always get a break out on my chin around Ov...nice!

Good luck xx

7. furryheart

furryheart Well-Known Member

im starting epo this cycle and also opk as before, but im also going to temp for the first time, so fx i dont mess it up and miss ov.

Also this cycle i will not test before date that af is due, as i was gutted this month when the witch arrived!!

To all the ladies who had a visit from her that shall not be named, for next month. xxx :dust:

8. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

I would wait for cd1 I think, to be on the safe side... xx

9. toscacat

Great thanks guys I will take another test tomorrow and assuming bfn will start ac then when af comes will start epo. Is the reason u cant take it post ov because of risk of miscarriage etc?

10. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Apparently it can cause 'uterine contractions' so yes, I guess it is a mc risk... Good luck with the ac :) xx

11. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

i started my epo today! holland and barrant have there 1p sale so I got 120 tabs for £7.00!

12. toscacat

Drat! I went to h and b on tues and it wasn't the sale might pop in and get some supplys!