When?

Emma22

Reaction score
My cycle this month....first day of AF was 11 July, pretty sure OV was 24 July. Is AF due exactly 14 days after OV?? which means I would be due today or does it vary with everyone? My cycles have been quite irregular so im not really sure on when im due :wall:

Cycles vary for different woman.

Charting can help you point when you ovulate & how many days after O your AF is due.

:D

Im going to start charting this cycle if AF arrives.

My OH pointed out yesterday that my boobs look alot bigger and im feeling quite bloated and got alot of wind :oops: but not sure if its all in my head :oops:

Hiya Emma

Generally women will have a period 14 days after ovulation - However it all depends on the length of whats called your "Leutal Phase" (The time between ovulation and menstruation). Some women's Leutal phase will be as short as 10 Days - Others as long as 16.
If the time between ovulation and having your period is normally 14 days for you, it's time to start thinking about doing a pregnancy test.

Good Luck!!!
hand_signing_r_sc.gif

My Luteal Phase this past 3 months has been 17 16 17

Only figured that out through charting :D

dont know much about LF..... :?

this month is the first month since march that i have been doing OPK's and in march my LF would have been 14 days if i count from the day of OV to the first day of AF, which would make it about right for me to be due on today? wish I had started charting at the beginning then i might be a bit more clued up by now, at lunch tomorrow im hitting boots! :roll:

YAY another charter :cheer:

You'll have to get your Penguin and join the rest of us stalkers

Are you going to take a PG test, in case?

Cx

is charting complicated? :think:

yes said to OH that i might do a test when I get home, got a couple of cheapies, not sure i can wait for fmu, im too impatient! if its a BFN then ill just wait as could be that im not due until the end of the week or something....

I wouldn't say the actual charting was complicated. I think it's quite easy to put in your temps and other bits and bobs daily.

But this is my first month and I'm finding actually reading the charts hard at the minute. :think:

Hopefully I'll know what to look for in my cycle next month (if I don't get a BFP).

I think the best time to start charting is when AF arrives.

Good luck with the test, let us know how you get on tomorrow (if you can wait that long) :pray:

Cx

Thanks Charm, if AF arrives this week then ill start charting the first day and see how i get on the first month, as you say it probably gets a bit easier to understand after that...doubt ill get the BFP im looking for tonight, at the stage now where i feel like its never gonna happen! :wall: at least if im not expecting anything i cant be dissapointed, right? :x

I agree with Charm... The taking the temps and charting is the easy bit...
Looking at all the dots and lines is a bit confusing, but with all the other girls "chart stalking" they can point out stuff and advise on stuff that you're not sure of!!

i'm hoping that now i'm on my 2nd chart it'll start making sense!

xox

Sounds like your cracking up like the rest of us :lol:

I did a cheapie PG test a week and half ago, just in case my AF (which was normal) was implantation bleeding :oops:
It's silly but I think you start clutching at straws.

All you can do is wait and see what happens which is a pain. But it is hard not to get your hopes up isn't it?

Tell us what happens, either way.

Good luck

Cx

Charm said:
I did a cheapie PG test a week and half ago, just in case my AF (which was normal) was implantation bleeding :oops:
It's silly but I think you start clutching at straws.

I'll probably end up doing that!!! :roll: :roll:

yeah definately cracking up! :oops: like you said its so hard not to get hopes up.

told OH this afternoon that im gonna test and he said that its prob just my body still adjusting to coming off the pill after 8 months??? so supportive but dont think he wants to get any hopes up either, its probably nothing but my boobs feel huge and slightly tender, not been eating like a horse like i normally do either. oh why does your mind and body have to play tricks! ill let you know how i get on....Thanks

:D

did a cheapie last night...BFN and a cheapie this morning with fmu....BFN :(

I had so much confidence that I would get pregnant and now feel like its never going to happen :(

over the past 2 days we have had 3 people tell us they are expecting :|

I'm so sorry :hug: ,

But it could just be too early to tell yet. Not all tests are reliable so early on.

Give it a day or so and if AF doesn't arrive do another test.

Cx
:pray:

thanks charm, feeling so down today :cry:

if AF doesnt show by friday then ill do another test but im not holding my breath. keep saying to myself right if AF shows ill have a rest from it this month but I know i wont be able to, its so hard to stop thinking about it :wall:

I'm so sorry AF hit you, the evil witch :evil:

:hug:

Cx

thanks charm, im sure they seem to get worse every month aswell, my cramps are unbrearable at the moment, just spend half hour crying at my desk :oops: think nuerofen are kicking in now though :pray:

Aww Emma, try and stay positive, plenty of BDing as soon as AF leaves and hopefully you won't be needing the neurofen next month :wink:

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back