When?

yeah I know, Positive mental attitude as my mum would say :D

poor OH is in for another month of it
:rotfl:

You go girl :lol: , I'm sure he won't be complaining :wink:
My OH says I've worn him out already...it's only day 15 :oops:

Have put G on zinc & folic acid in the hope that it stops him from complaining about too much BD!

Is there such a thing!! :rotfl: :roll:

they shouldnt complain should they, he moans that i only want his swimmers and not him :rotfl:

OH been on zinc and f.acid too, not sure if its helping or not but anything worth a go! :)

Am hoping it helps!! :pray:
Doctors want him to do another "swimmers" test, so hoping it improves his results.... they were "ok" in the 1st lot but that was awhile ago now!

I agree at the moment we'll give anything a go that might help!!!

xox

how long have you been trying for Hayley? think my OH is going to have a test for his swimmers as we have been 8 months now with no joy. folic acid and zinc are supposed to increase them by 85% or something, be interesting to see what his results are since taking them? :think:

Emma22 said:
how long have you been trying for Hayley? think my OH is going to have a test for his swimmers as we have been 8 months now with no joy. folic acid and zinc are supposed to increase them by 85% or something, be interesting to see what his results are since taking them? :think:

2 years :wall: :wall:

He had like 9million per mil or something, so he had lots, but he had about 11% that weren't mobile or something.... i can't remember, too many numbers!!

so so true!!!
We've had 2 confirmed Mc's and 1 unconfirmed.... but also a couple where i've had a BFP and then AF's come on time, so have just assumed that faulty test or something.... but after reading up on this seems that maybe just wasn't meant to be!!!

Am now working sooooo hard to make my body comfy for a bean!!! :pray:

good that he is taking the tablets then as they help to make them stronger aswell apparently. would be interested to hear about his results next time if you dont mind. OH is going to get an appointment in a few weeks to get his checked out, so lets hope all ok :pray:
good luck with the trying Hayley, im sorry about the m/c's, as you say concentrate on getting your body comfie for a new bean :hug:

Yeah when i can convince him to "do it in a cup" again i'll let you know the results!!! he keeps finding excuses!!! :roll: men!! :roll:
Am gonna get a "mi casa es tu casa" sign for in my womb!!! Hopefully a bean will take notice of that!!!

ah thats so sweet :D no way a little bean can pass that up :wink:

Thanks!! :hug:

Such a clever idea ...... *runs off to patent it*

:rotfl: youve made me laugh for the first time today, thanks Hayley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back