Results from NT scan and blood test

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had my NT scan this morning and all is well. The sonographer checked the nuchal fold, the heart and nasal bone and all is normal for this stage. Combined with the results from my blood test, I have a low risk - 1:5443 which given that the average risk at my age is 1:272, is good.

Our little P-wee was moving around alot - so cute to see! Measuring 5.6cm so I'm on target for 16th December. I've got another scan tomorrow - NHS dating scan. We ended up going private for the NT scan as my hospital doesn't offer it.

Here's the pic (hopefully if I've done it right...)

Attachments

• 11+5.jpg
    11+5.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 7
Awwwwww how cute is that baby!!! Glad all tests were good for you xxxx

Great news!! And nice that you get to see baby twice :)

Lucky you getting the results so quickly. Glad all is well with baby, keep your fingers crossed for mine tomorrow-so scared it wont be okay.

congrats x can't believe your hospital doesn't offer nt testing x we opted out from any down syndrome testing but got told at 20 week scan that everything looks absolutely fine, no indications of anything like down syndrome and they told us what they look for x x

wow thats great news, and I love your picture, you can see the whole baby!!

Thats awesome and such a lovely picture. I bet you cant wait to see bubs again tomorrow.

Thanks everyone. I love the little leg up in the air!

I am looking forward to seeing baby again tomorrow but then it's an 8 week wait till the next scan!!

Frankie - I'm sure everything will be fine. Will be thinking of you.

xx

What a fab pic sooo cute. Great news about the results as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back