Just wanted to say hi

Amyrose

Reaction score
Hello Ladies with a very heavy heart i have move here from tri 1:cry:
I had a mc yesterday well been going on for about a week but finally had a D vac,me and my other half had been trying for queit a while before getting are :bfp: but sadly this time it was not to be. After spending the last week upset me and my oh want to try again as soon as the bleeding stops (tmi? sorry!) which seems to be easing since my op yesterday.

I was just wondering if its ok to join you lovely ladies in tcc as your support and tips would be most welcome. Thanks for taking time out to read this Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

so sorry for ur loss. all us ladies would love for u to join, we all support each other x

sorry for your loss and welcome to TTC hope you are not around here too long. xx

Thank you Nurse i was told your very fertile after a mc is this true? Everything has been a big blurr and havent really been able to take any of the info i was told in:dohh:

yep i heard this is true for some people, on the other hand though i never got a positive opk till 3rd month after D&C last time, but i did get pregnant that month :) i think everyone has a different recovery. Oonly way to know is to track OV.

Bloody hell i never did that i used to just :bd: all the time! I dont even know where to start:help:

Hi Amyrose welcome to TTC, in the nicest possible way hope your not here too long x

Hi hun and welcome to TTC. I have read too that you are more fertile after m/c but I think everybody is different. My ovulation and cycles have always stayed the same after my m/c's. In terms of tracking ovulation etc... Best to use OPK's and temping to really work out when you're most fertile. A lot of the ladies here use cheapie OPK's, but they've never worked for me, so I always use Clear Blue Digital (CBD) ones. I think if you have a pretty regular cycle, the CBD ones are great, if not, cheapies are probs your best bet.

Welcome to this section xxx

I just bought some Ultra Early - 20mIU Ovulation/Fertility Test Strips dont know if they are any good? but i will give them a shot if not i will get the cbd ones. have you ever Taken clomid? sorry about all the ?s slap me if you want to :)

Yea think they're the ones most people use hun so good choice! Check out some pics in the OPK gallery, should give you an idea of what they'll look like in the build up to your surge, and what a positive looks like too! Sorry I've never tried clomid but I know some ladies on here have (think Vicky is just starting it too) so they should be able to give you some more info on that xxx

Hiya Hun - sorry to hear about your miscarriage :(

Welcome to TTC - you will fit right in with all these lovely ladies. Dont be afraid to ask us anything! Xx

hello chick...welcome and hope you're back in tri 1 soon.. :) x

Thanks Sam its such a roller coaster Ive never felt so many emotions. have you been trying for long?

So sorry to hear about your MC. With the best will in the world I too hope you are not here to long and can get back to Tri1 ASAP.

Thanks ninja if i have my wish we will all get to tri1 together x

all we need is :egg: and :sperm: and loads of :bd: a sprinkeling of :dust::dust::dust:and hey presto :bfp: see easy peasy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back