just wanted to let you know.....

hayes

Reaction score
That i have an early scan booked in for next weds so excited and very nervous now its offical.

I guess i shud go off to tri 1 but im very nervous and will miss you all so much. I want to thank each and every one of you who has helped me in this section and i really really am hoping that all of you join me in tri 1 very soon.

Good luck to each of you i will no doubt keep poping back to spy on you all.

Michelle. x

Thats great news u have an early scan. It will feel even more real next week xx

Fab news - is that private or fertility clinic? Yes get yourself to tri 1 :) I still poke my nose in there x

Great news, by 7 weeks you should be able to see the little hb flickering away, its so lovely! So excited for you.

Awww hope it goes well and you see the heartbeat, it's so lovely to see :) xxx

Yay for early scan! tri 1 for you now lady xxxx

That first scan will really make it real I don't think I will ever forget mine... now off to tri 1 and enjoy all the craziness that comes with being pregnant ;-)

Last edited:
Its at the fertility clinic, they said there was no point cuming in for my consultation and wud prefer to do a scan next wk after 7wks. I went to my docs too tho and she wanted the EPU to do one this wk!! But i said the clinic wanted to do it next wk so managed to settle on that one.

Fx you will all join me soon.

Michelle. x

Wow I didn't even know, congrats Michelle finally your time xx

Wow Hayes what lovely news to read. I have been following your journey since you joined. Massive congratulations!

Big hugs

Gizzy xx

fab news i recall my first scan at IVF clinic was truly amazing - all the best xxx

Wonderful news! Good luck for your scan. Into tri 1 for.you now, how exciting! X

Scan bought forward to today as i have been very ill over weekend and have sum pains.

Hope all is ok. 2hrs till we find out.

Michelle. x

Thank you ladies was so nervous, but all is well with baby. Good heartbeat flickering away. Was so amazing to see. Just hope i start to feel better now.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back