Tomorrow has crept up far too quickly!!

Just quickly updating before i have to go to work. So OH apparantly has super sperm! haha i had a little chuckle at that! She said everything as perfect there! They commented on my weight loss:) had a little lushing moment!! So theyve given me provera that i have to take for ten days to induce a "period" on day 2 of that period i start clomid! woohoo!! We have 3 cycles at 50mg - during the second cycle i have to go for day 21 bloods again and then back to the hospital in 3 months!! So so happy :) xx

Yay! Made up it went well hun. FX for another ltttc clomid bfp very very soon! xxx

Oh great news Nicky! So happy for you!

Last edited:
That is great news hun so pleased for you xx

Great news!! Yay for the super sperm!!

Good Luck!:)

xx

Thanks girls - cant stop smiling!! i know we are not there yet and its not 100% that it will work but its another massive step in the right direction :) xx

Eek so pleased for you Nicky!! Have you started taking the provera already? I am on the last day of my provera today so just a little ahead of you. Like you said nothing is guaranteed but it's giving you so much more of a chance xxx

Yes hun started it yesterday! Have you had it before? Did you get any side effects from it? xx

Fab news hon really good to hear!! You are one step closer to it all. Keep us updated.

Love Gizzy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back