Tomorrow has crept up far too quickly!!

nicky1987

Reaction score
I cannot believe how quickly our appointment has come round. Feeling very nervous but also anxious just to get cracking now to be honest. Really nervous about getting OH's SA results and also what they have decided we need after all the tests we've had! I've also decided that there is no point hoping that we wont need anymore tests or scans because we probably will!!

I hate knowing not what to expect from things which is just making me so flipping nervous!

Last edited:
good luck for tomorrow - the anticipation is always worse than what happens

Good Luck Nicky! One thing you shoul always keep in your head I think is that finding out any problems or difficulties means you are armed with ammunition and can go about solving the problems as apposed to just going on blissfully unaware and not getting pregnant!

Good luck for tomorrow :)

I've got hubby's sperm test tomorrow and might be able to get my immune results too so i'm feeling a bit freaked out :shock:

Lou you and me both on the freaking out Hun! I know we will be able to move forward with it all after tomorrow I'm just a little scared!!! X

Cannot sleep at all! Just woke OH up (usually get in trouble for that!) and we had a chat. He has such a positive attitude about everything which is sometimes a little annoying! He basiclly said whatever happens happens and we just have to find a way of coping with it and moving forward. I know hes right and i would love to be able to think like that about it all but i just cant at the moment!

The other thing is i have had cramping for days, a really bad back and a couple of funwanted friends have appeared on my face :-( All signs of the witch so fingers crossed she makes an appearance in the next few days!

Sorry for the rambling but i just need to get it all out - but im not very good at writing it all down!! xx

Don't worry, nicky. Take easy. Everything will be ok on you. Deeply touched by your great OH. And soon you will know how to solve the problem. Good luck and hope you could work it out.

Flipping heck feel like Ive got a washing machine in my belly :-(

Good luck today Nicky. What time is your appointment. Whatever happens it's going to be a step closer to that bfp xxx

Good luck lovely I will be thinking of you!!! Sending you lots of luck and hugs.

Love Gizzy xxx

Appointment is at 10.30. Setting off in a minute! Will update as soon as I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back