3rd time lucky??

such fantastic news, has made my day :) definately a case of 3rd time lucky hon I can feel it. Huge congrats x x x x

OMG!!!!! I am so happy to read this!!!! Massive congratulations!!!!
In the words of De La Soul - THREE it's the magic number :pompom:
xxxxxxxxx

OMG hunni congrats!!!

really hope this is a very sticky bean for you!! :yay:

How did I miss this?

Huge congratulations. I'm so happy for you. x

Congratulations!!
Really really hope it is 3rd time lucky for you. xxxxxxxx

I pop back on here and its so good to see this!!! Congrats hun, fx for sticky bean. xx

Ohhhh Nurse this is wonderful news, I am really happy for you x

Fingers crossed for a lovely sticky bean x

Nope hes on holiday, so emailed his secretary and she will pass on my questions when he gets back, if i havnt heard by next week she told me to email his own address which i have

I know he cant really do anything at the moment think its a case of waiting it out for next couple of weeks. I have done a bit of reading though and i think it depends on where baba has implanted, hopefully not on the 'bad area'. TBH i'm just going to try and relax if it dosnt work again then we will just deal with it and re schedule surgery. feel a bit more prepared for failure this time.

I did my digi this morning which says pregnant "1-2 weeks" so just glad of that, nice lines on IC now too.

Aww I kind of guessed that was how it was, can you get an early scan for peace of mind at a local hospital?

I'm praying it's in the right place for you, try not to worry and think positive.

I guess to that it would be more likely to implant in the right place?

xx

I hope so maybe, no idea about implantation think its kind of random so who knows.

Its funny i'm finding that ignoring my symptoms and not getting excited is how i'm dealing with it right now, prob not the best but its keeping me sane. wont get excited till tri2, if i make it of course.

Ye i will be able to get a scan i'm sure, its just i dont want to return to my last GYNE as she is the one who caused the problems, will have to go to GP and ask to be referred to someone else.

i have only just seen this i am over the moon for you and will be keeping every thing crossed for u. what great news made my night xxxxxxxx

aww thank you so much hayles, so glad you got a diagnosis at last, hope you get a sticky BFP too. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back