just wanted to give you a bit of advise..updated.. pg 2*pics

lisa&alex

Reaction score
do all your washing!!

i made a huge mistake of not getting completly on top of my washing..when super ted was born i had a basket full.. and alex has been doing 1 load of washing and drying a day.. and ive just looked in the kitchen.. and the baskets still full.. and now the upstairs baskets full.. humfff so im taking over the washing.. tbh.. he has been amazing.. but he is crap at cleaning..the house always looks untidy after he has been let loose.. i havent stepped in the kitchen for a few hrs.. im dreading it coz i know i will have to get the bleach out and go round cleaning everywhere..:(

i also really need to wash my bedding..gah! i forgot how much hard work house work is with a newborn!

Sounds like good advice! - unfortunately we dont have a washing machine at the moment - should be working by the weekend but both me and DH are down to our last pair of pants and socks - :roll:

i've started trying to get on top of mine now... i'm a bugger for leaving things to fester in the basket...

hope you're not getting too stressed about the housework though honey - it can all wait :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

my dad does mine at the minute :D .... not for much longer tho so im makin the most of it and gettin the babies stuff washed and ironed now! lol

Since we got the dryer I've been on top of it :) Before that I was kinda on top of it, but we cos we live in a flat we don't actually have any outside drying space... or much of it...

Dunno if its because I have tweenie living in the house, that can't actually put an item of clothing on more than once and kids here don't have school uniforms, that if I was to let the washing go for more than three days... I'd soon be swimming in oceans of Tia sized clothes and have a whingy child crying because she can't find any clean clothes... :roll:

Sound advice, iv been washing all day changed the bed yesterday and am glad i did feel so much better for it. I sat down and thought "can you come now baby so i dont have to come home to loads of washing"

My OH is rubbish at cleaning to, he hover where he walks no where else :roll:

There's only 2 of us here and we always have LOADS of washing. I don't know how we manage it LOL

Aww don't even mention washing and ironing as I have a mountain of both and can't get motivated to do it. I hate ironing and would rather clean toilets than do it. Luckily hubby usually does most of it on a weekend while he is watching the footie :D

Well Henry is on his third top of the day at the moment and has used about 10 muslins today, having a sicky day so my washing is never ending! I love my tumble dryer, OH got it for me just after H was born and it has been the bestest pressie ever (sad I know!!) :roll:

Yeah thats the whole reason im trying to keep ontop of mine now, at mo I just need to a wash everyday which aint bad!

thanks i've just put a load on and changed my bedding though i'm sure it will need doing again before she arrives :D

i will be ashamed to post pictures of it.. but you should just have seen my kitchen.. i burst into tears as soon as i saw it.. i took pics to show alex what it looked like.. and what it looks like after.. he put the dishes in the washer and took stuff up off the table and i did the rest.. was truly shocking.. i wouldnt have been supprised if i found a goblin living in there..

lisa&alex said:
i will be ashamed to post pictures of it.. but you should just have seen my kitchen.. i burst into tears as soon as i saw it.. i took pics to show alex what it looked like.. and what it looks like after.. he put the dishes in the washer and took stuff up off the table and i did the rest.. was truly shocking.. i wouldnt have been supprised if i found a goblin living in there..

We have goblins living in ours.. apparently normal people call them cats :think:

i thought this post was going to scare me

but it didnt :) lol

i love washing clothes , its wierd it brings me alot of satisfaction afterwards loool

and i love iut wen u have so much clothes by the end of it u feel like u jst done a mirical... lool

washing clothes after tamerons born will be my lil alone time lol

i just noticed how wierd i am :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am addicted to washing at the moment since I have been off work and even putting it away- used to have huge piles of clean washing sitting when I was at work that never got round to making it to the drawers.

Can't imagine how much we are going to have to do after the birth though :shock:

i HATE washing, i'm so sick of it, my washing basket is maybe empty once a month if i'm lucky. I do at least 2 loads a day, god know whats gonna happen when baby arrives, part the reason i'm using disposables as i'd never keep on top of it.

Most of it is chucked in wardrobes on hangers at mo and i'll ironing it as i need it or i will get round to taking the iron upstairs one day and doing one wardrobe at a time to get on top of it, if i leave it in a pile to iron after washing it just seems to build and build and i never get round to it or putting it away until everyone runs outta clothes.

I must admit though i have been frantically trying to keep on top of it these last few days, washer and dryer is going constantly all morning to night, but it just seems to appear from nowhere..KIDS :shock:

i've put it all away today and think i got one load left to do which i think i will go and do now to get it out the way :D :dance:

forgot to say

Lisa, post your pics, wont make me feel so bad then, you think yours gets bad, you wanna see mine sometimes :shock: :shock:

shame full picture.. but i think you will all sympathise why i burst into tears seeing it!

PICT0954.jpg

and this is it after lol..

PICT0961.jpg

personally cant see how u can go in there and notsee it..! men!!

lmao men eh!!

I have to admit my hubby is pretty good but just doesnt have that touch that women have, they try tho bless em! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back