just wanted to give you a bit of advise..updated.. pg 2*pics

my OH is exactly the same there can be piles of washing in the basket and loads of washing up and when i ask why he always says i didnt know it needed doing!!!!! :shock: :shock: how can you not see that it really f***s me off!!!!!

can i pay one of you strange wash lovers to come and do mine?

beware i have about 11 months worth!!

Lisa, i fully sympathise with you, thats exactly what mine gets like, if not worse (mine i mean) :shock:

Seems EVERYTHING gets dumped on the sides or table and no-one notices :roll:

I completely sorted mine yesterday and finally got it tidy then today dh sets the pc uip for the kids as he's dismantled it to take it upstairs and then decides to bring it back down and dumps everyhting from the pc room into the kitchen again :wall: :wall:

when mine gets a mess again, which no doubt it wont be long, i'll post the b4 and after pics.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Me and you are in the same boat Lisa, I cant get my kitchen tidy at the moment or get any washing done and imms is nearly 5 months and he comes home and moans and says why aint the house clean - cos i cant leave the baby when shes stressed, to which his answer is put her in hER cot and let her cry. Hmmm NO FUCKING WAY AM I DOING THAT!!!! is rather have a messy house.

Hope you catch up soon, im going to do mine all this weekend hopefully.

Congratulations so glad you got your home birth... teddy is such a great name. i'm finally nesting and getting ready.... :cheer: :hug: WELL DONE :cheer:

mrs_tommo22 said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Me and you are in the same boat Lisa, I cant get my kitchen tidy at the moment or get any washing done and imms is nearly 5 months and he comes home and moans and says why aint the house clean

:shock: i think i'll swing for my OH if he ever comes home after trog is born and says something like that!!

mind you, he's like everyone else's partner on this thread and doesn't see mess at all. i guess there are advantages...! :D

Stephen's pretty good with doing the dishes, if they pile up he always fills the dishwasher.

As for clothes washing we share it lol, i do the washing and he has to take it to the dryer for me cos it's in the garage ( so i say i cant carry the basket :rotfl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back