Nesting!! Clean! Clean! Clean!

I had to get up at 4 am this morning to put the throw we have on the couch in the wash because I'd forgotten to do it yesterday and then proceeded to reclean the immaculate lounge and reiron some clothes! I also got out the paint for the hallway plus brushes and rollers but managed to restrain myself from actually painting! Lol! Going to do it today instead after church.

i really dont know what wrong with me either i think i have ocd every room in my house is tidy but i keep looking for something else to tidy its driving me and oh mad lol

Can you nest through others? :lol:

With this placenta of mine I'm on orders not to be doing anything silly so I'm delegating tasks throughout my lot :lol: It's very frustrating as I really want to get stuck in :(

Can you nest through others? :lol:

With this placenta of mine I'm on orders not to be doing anything silly so I'm delegating tasks throughout my lot :lol: It's very frustrating as I really want to get stuck in :(

That sounds like a much much better idea!!!

Indeed you can Mamafy!! My mum started doing it for me last time, cleaning her house that I was living in at the time!! Frantically!! :shock:

I ironed for ten hours straight yesterday. Every single item of clothing we own is now ironed. God my back is sore today though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back