• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just tested BFP?? *Been to the docs pg7*

Jenna - Just wanted to wish you loads of luck for tomorrow

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck!

I remember when I took my first pg tests with my son, I had a faint line to start with. A couple of days later it was much more visible.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Very best wishes Jenna :hug:
dust3.gif
dust.gif
dust2.gif

:hug:

I did another today that was the same, im going to try and get my doctor to do me one and see what he thinks. Im not sure wether i am or not because surely it would have shown up earlier than CD70 odd?? :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good Luck, keeping everthing crossed for you, what time is your doctors appointment today?

I think its 4:30 :rotfl: I'll be in there at 3:30 waiting. :pray:

As long as he does something and does just ask me to wait and see i'll be happy.

Hey Jenna,

Hope it goes well. Rush on here straight after we are all :pray: for you.

Becs :hug: :hug:

WHERE ARE YOU JENNA!!??? We all want to know... COME ON BFP!!!!! :D

Hey Jenna!!

Good luck today hunnie pie hope all goes well for you!!

Let us know how you get on xxxx

ARGH she always leaves us in suspense!!!!

Hope its good news hunni :hug: :hug:

:dance: :cheer:

Jenna, OMG

Congratulations darling you deserve this :hug:

Let us know how you get on

:dance: :cheer:

I don't suppose you could tell your Dr that you won't leave unless he/she does a test can you? In a nice way?

Good luck!
+++

Rosebay said:
I don't suppose you could tell your Dr that you won't leave unless he/she does a test can you? In a nice way?

Good luck!
+++

i might have to. It makes sence to me that the docs do a test before starting fertility tests or what ever, especially since my AF is so late and iv had these really faint lines. :wall: I can see the lines but it probably isnt a BFP. I dont know why, i guess i dont want to be disapointed, but its hard when theres definatly 2 lines. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back