• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just tested BFP?? *Been to the docs pg7*

Im going to test again tomorow morning, its just too faint to get a pic but its definatly there. Did an ovulation test and had 2 lines but wasnt ++. :pray: 'ing i get a ++ tomorow :)

DSCF5311.jpg

I dont think any one will be able to see it, it is really faint and the picture is awful. For some reason our camera wont focus on anything :shock: Just thought id post it anyways. :wink:

your right its very very faint im sure i can make a lil bit out

Aww yay i can just about make it out too! Good luck jenna :hug:

good luck tomorrow- I had those test strips and they are great :D

Jenna

The only tricky thing I've had with those strips is that as the sample goes across (for someone who's not pg), the test line with the antibodies will go whiter than the area around it, creating a darker thin area just beside it (does this make sense??) which is very confusing and I've mistaken it myself.

If you're having any doubts about this, maybe try one with water (assuming you have enough tests) and compare?

You said it's pink though so that's really promising :)

I played with your pic, can post new pics if you like

Good luck, hope this is it for you!!

:) I *think* I can see something, I used those tests leading up to my BFP and they started out with really faint lines that didn't show up on a camera pic. I've got everything crossed for you!

:cheer: Looks good if its a "pink" line that came up straight away... Go buy a Clear Blue Dig...!!!

And if you don't tell us the results tomorrow, we will throw spoons at you... :lol:

Good luck Jen :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have to admit I can't see it, but then my eyes are rubbish :rotfl:

test again tomorrow and let us know.

Goodluck xxx

good luck for tomorrow Jenna, you deserve a BFP!

i have my fingers crossed for you :pray:

Sarah xx

i had them preg tests on the day my rag was due i had a faint line but it stronger over the 5 mins fingers crossed jenna

Good luck, Jenna ...... got everything crossed for a BFP!!! :cheer:

Good Luck Jenna Really Hope This Is It For You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back