Travel Systems, Prams, Buggies Etc!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by dani200420052000, Aug 22, 2005.

1. dani200420052000

dani200420052000 Well-Known Member

Hi all!

Just thought I would set up a post for ppl to post pics of there prams, travel systems and buggies! I have a travel system but its a bit hard the car seat and I am thinking of sending it back but I dont want to do this untill i can find a 1 i like... So hope fully girlies yous can help me out by posting pics of yours, the price and where u got it from! If yous dont mind!

Thankyou xxxx

2. charlie_chalk

charlie_chalk Well-Known Member

hi dani,

this is the pram iv bought. it doesnt come with a car seat though. but i dont drive so just gonna buy a car seat 4 fiances car and 4 when our parents take baby out.

[​IMG]

its a three in 1 and also doubles up as a carry cot 4 babies 1st bed so its good 4 us 2 use when baby stays with realatives. it was a bargin at £295 seen as though most 3 in 1s cost around the £500 mark. i got it online from the glasgow pram centre. hope you like it. i cant wait 2 push baby round in it

take care
    claire
    xxx

3. petchy

petchy Well-Known Member

i'm getting the quinny speedi sx with the dreami carrycot in the black colour. ordering it from http://www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk and in total including raincover it will cost just over £300 - bit pricey but i'm determined to get it! (have suggested to mum and dad that we would like the carrycot as our x-mas pressie from them this year!) they deliver free within the UK, it takes 2-3 days i think. (works out alot cheaper than buying it in another shop!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more info also on http://www.quinny.com/

i tried this out in the shop, and it was a dream to manouvre and easy to fold! hope to use the carrycot as a daybed downstairs instead of a moses basket for the first couple of months!

4. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

We have had a major stroke of luck.

Friends of ours have offered us their mamas and papas newborn 3 wheeler buggy. It is beautiful and clean and it has had very little use.

It cost them £370 with accessories and we are buying it from them from £100. My mother in law has offered to buy it for us as a gift for the baby.

We are breathing a huge sigh of relief at all the money we have just saved! We are stripping the bathroom out at the moment (not cheap! :cry: ) and we don't have that many spare pennies at the mo.

When the DH has picked it up I will photograph it and post the photo on here. Its lovely.

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

There is a picture of mine on the thread named 'bottom of pram' in 2nd trimester. x