• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just out of hospital !!!

floridagirl

Reaction score
Just got home from hospital (had 12 week scan last wed to find baby had died around 10 weeks) started to bleed the other day and experienced period like pains all day. Thay night we went to bed as usual and I was woke up with labour type pains (contractions) they was killing me, I was tossing and turning in bed until I couldnt take anymore. I got out of bed and blood gushed everywere (I was wearing a large pad but that was no use) blood was everywere, I screamed for my husband to wake up and he rang my parents to come and stay with our children while we went to the hospital. I took one step and the blood went worse so my husband rang an ambulance.
I stood in the shower and showered myself down, I had to put a large bath towel between my legs as nothing else could contain the blood. Then I felt a very large lump come away from me. It was a natural reaction to look (although I wish I had not) it was the baby in the sack, it was horrific, I could not believe how big it was (sack was around the size of a large grapfruit with a lump inside the size of a peach (that was the baby). Darren was on the phone to the hospial and tehy said we had to take it with us so I wrapped it up in the towel.
When I got to hospital they put me on a drip and examined me (which killed) they did 4 smear like things, removing bits that had been left behind. It was just awful, I have never experienced anything so bad and would not wish it on anyone.
I am out now and I have to somehow get my head round this and carry on xx

I am so sorry this ended like this for you x my heart absolutely goes out to you x thoughts and prayers are with you x don't struggle through on your own, talk to your partner and if you feel the need to talk to a counsellor please don't hesitate x x

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through!!

I'm so so sorry this happened to you hon and my heart goes out to you having to deal with this. Thinking of you and hope you are ok xxxx

:hug: I had a similar experience, if you need to chat pm me :hug:

i experienced the exact same thing its soooo horrible to go through.

love and kisses for you and your husband x x xx x

I agree no body should have to go through what you did i was 12 weeks well a week before my 12 week scan i lost my other baby an i went hospital an passed lil un an i cudnt help but look either it was the most painful thing anyone has to go through i really feel for you and ur OH pm me whenever u feel.
These girlies on ere really helped me wen id lost my other little one but it was very hard to deal with so if you get offered any help then please take it!
Thinking of youxxxx

So sorry to hear this hun, my heart goes out to you. Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs. xxx

thats sounds so awful, and to see it must of been horrific. you poor thing. thinking of u and ur husband x

That must have been awful. So sorry to hear such sad news xx

OMG that is so awful what you have been through!! Hope your okay and make sure you take up offers from friends and family for help and support at a time like this!

I'm so sorry , youv'e had a terrible time of it. Just take some time for yourself and recover
Thinking of you this week x

thank you all so very much. I think I am still in shock. My husband is off work until Wednesday, I just hope I dont crack up when he's not here with me xxxx

Really sorry to hear about your loss.. I know it don't seem like it now but things will get better.. my thoughts are with you xx

So Sorry to be reading this FG....sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back