Just lost my plug!!

vixforever

Reaction score
Came home in a rush as I felt something go between my legs been having loads of snot like stringy discharge for a few days :yay: But came home and it was tinted brown :yay:

Yay!! Little man might make an even earlier appearance!!

i will be left to last :cry:

im happy for u tho, all them late sep babies it means alot of early oct babies :love:

I'll be left with you!! I still think I'm having a November baby! When I saw that emma's had her baby, I said to Tim right I'm getting on my ball.... I'm still here sat on the sofa lol so lazy!

eeee! so excited for you! i bet you cant waitto see your baby :)

hope this is it for you x

and LM, I wouldn't worry about the ball, I've completely given up, was sat on it all yesterday afternoon trying to kick start contractions again and not a sausage, thinking about taking a pair of scissors to it!

hope this is it for you x

and LM, I wouldn't worry about the ball, I've completely given up, was sat on it all yesterday afternoon trying to kick start contractions again and not a sausage, thinking about taking a pair of scissors to it!

Sorry for hijacking....

get your mates round for a laugh with it this weekend.....

when i went overdue with ds1, they all came round and played a balancing game on it, see who can last longest. you cant play of course...but the laughter certainly helped. best fun i'd had in ages

To OP, sounds good, hopefully the start of things for you xx

oh god i swear you lot are just trying to make me go green with jelousy today lols by sounds of it your gona have a very succsefull sweep monday hun if not befor xxx

Vix that's great news, now you have lost your plug twice, lets hope something happens further this time rounds now baby is well cooked and ready!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back