Just in complete Limbo

natashateale

Reaction score
Limbo suck hey ladies?!?!
Even though i used opks this month i still have no idea when i ov but my last 2 cycles have been 33days so if i was going off that AF is due on Sunday. I worked it out wrong and though it was fri but its not its sunday. i have no idea what to think. This month has been good for :bd: and i think this month has gone quite fast. i Just hope i have done anough. x

Hi Natasha,

It sounds like you've covered all of the bases. It's so hard knowing where you're body is up to but as long as you bd plenty then you're in with a good chance!

Best of luck!

Xx

Hi Natasha,

It sounds like you've covered all of the bases. It's so hard knowing where you're body is up to but as long as you bd plenty then you're in with a good chance!

Best of luck!

Xx

Have you seen the SMEP thread in ttc? I think that says the same - plenty of :bd:and its all good! The depressing statistic is that even if you do everything right, chance of concieving each month is only 15-25%. Boooooo!

I know, the stats are totally depressing but I just hold on to the fact that i was conceived so if my mum can do it so can I!

Hopefully one day it will happen for all of us on here. My friends remind me that it's a journey not a race but it's hard to have the energy when the journey continues!

How long have you been ttc?

Xx

I havent been ttc for long, i have been off the pill since begining of march and properly ttc since april. That is very depressing statistic i didnt know that. How long have u been ttc for? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back