Hate the guessing game :-(

So getting rather obsessed with POASing. Today's tests:

FMU:

FRER: negative
IC: negative
Predictor: positive, in the time limit, definitely pink.

This evening:
FRER: negative
IC: negative
Predictor: paler positive but definitely there and pink again.also in the time limit.

Posted pics of the predictors below

5e0a51d9-bb90-8d03.jpg

Top is this evening, bottom is FMU

goodness this is a baffler. I can defintely see something. But I have no experience of this brand.
I have had false positives on clear blue (not the digis)
But in my experience the most reliable, clearest and truest is the FRER.

What are you going to do?

Test again tomorrow with FMU ? x

Tested again today and had the same on the predictor, possibly slightly darker? Still nothing on the IC. The FRER had what I could call a hint of a line, but think I may just be imagining it. Oh and a faint line on an opk. Hubby has now confiscated all of my tests and banned me from testing until next week :-(

Tested again today and had the same on the predictor, possibly slightly darker? Still nothing on the IC. The FRER had what I could call a hint of a line, but think I may just be imagining it. Oh and a faint line on an opk. Hubby has now confiscated all of my tests and banned me from testing until next week :-(

Oh goodness, OH steps in!!!!

i know how you feel, in this situation you just want to cry because your hopes are raised and then its like "whats going on!"

I guess OH is right, because if the tests are neg next week at least it will be someway to being conclusive.

x x x

Yeah, first day this morning of not testing and I do actually feel better for it. Not constantly wondering. Just thinking, ah well, If I am then I am, if I'm not then I'm not and there's not a lot I can do about it!

Hi there!

I understand you completely.
Sometime I'm thinking that its unfair too, that someone's is getting :preg: right away and me not. But few minutes after I'm thinking that I have 2 legs and 2 hands and somebody is disabled and isn't able to walk normally.

Just like my hubby sais, baby's coming when it's the time for baby to come and all we can do is to continue trying!

Hope you will have a big pregnant tummy soon!

xxx

And straight after saying that, the witch arrives :-(:-( :-(

oh no bloody witch :mad:

Chin up honey, I bet you are feeling pretty flat by now but rest assured, we know we pick ourselves up in a day or so.

hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back