Just had a thought...

jarjar7

Reaction score
...My cycles have been messed up the last couple of months, 35 days, then this month was 30 days...I wonder if they are coming back down to the normal 27/28 days and if they are then I would be due on around Tues/Weds...if I stay on a 30 days cycle I would be due on around Fri/Sat next week...do you think it would be too early to test on Tues/Weds?
xxxxx

It may be worth a go. But if it's negative don't get disheartened because it may be too early if you have a longer cycle.

Good luck!!

xx

If you think that you can handle seeing a BFN then test on tuesday and if BFN wait until friday and test again,

I get too dissapointed to test before AF is due so I normally wait until she is a day late, although last time I tested early and was gutted to see BFN,

Fingers crossed for you though hun x x x

Thanks ladies, I agree...I will probably hold out til Friday...PROBABLY!!!! Lol...
xxxx

i would try to hold out but i truned into one poas addict xx so who am i to talk lol

Lol...yeah, I think I will just wait and see how I feel when Tuesday comes round!
xxxx

Try and hold out Jar Jar, or buy a 10 pack !

Good luck tok you Hun X

Last edited:
Thanks JJ, I will...only have one test left anyway!!!
xxx

You have willpower!! I wouldn't be able to wait, I'm a total POAS addict!! :)

Keeping fingers crossed for you!

xx

Thanks hun...I'm just thinking of seeing a BFN...dont know if I could handle the disappointment twice...
xxxx

That is the worst part. I can never watch the line appear. I have to leave the test upside down and then sneak up on it and flip it quickly. LOL perhaps if I'm quick enough I will surprise a :bfp: out of it!! :wink:
xx

I do exactly the same thing!!!! I've never ever had a BFP and I just cant wait for my first one, God knows how I'll react!!! Burst into tears probably!!!
xxxxxx

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one! It will be amazing to see a :bfp:. How long have you been TTC for?

xx

I know, I cant imagine the feeling!
Only since January (unofficially December but that was totally mis-timed!), how about you?
xxx

Since December. I honestly didn't think it would take this long. How naive! LOL

I'm really hoping I get my first :bfp: this month, still havent got my positive OPK yet though :clock:

xx

No, I was a bit naive about it too to be honest...I knew it had to be timed right etc but thought that would be easy...I haven't been using OPK's or anything cos we said we'd give it 6 months so if I get another BFN this month I am going to order some and start using them next cycle.
Hope you get your BFP soon hun...dont know how much longer I can take the disappointment! It dont help that my OH has the lowest sex drive ever!!!!!!! Lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back