Not sure whereI am in my cycle......

michelles1985

Reaction score
Hey, not been on here for a while. Mainly as I'm not even sure where I am in my cycle. Since coming off the pill in July, my periods were regular (28-30 days) until last month when my cycle was 36 days.

Today I'm getting cramping. I'm not sure if they are ovulation cramps or pre AF cramps. If I average out my cycles they are 31 days which would mean I'm due on on Friday.

My last AF lasted 10 days and we bd'd almost every day the week ater my AF.

This month we've not really been 'trying' but just bd'ing when we feel like it.

As a result of my messed up cycles I wouldn't even know when to test......?

Also, does anyone know if long AF's affect/delay ovualtion?

Thanks girls xx

Hiya Michelle :)

If you aren't sure of your cycles and been relaxed about bd'in, then i suggest trying to be the same re testing too.

I wouldn't bother until at least cd36 personally if i was you, no point throwing good money at it.

I don't think the length of AF affects when you ovulate.

AF is triggered by progesterone dropping and then it stays lows until OV, so if during that time of low progesterone you are bleeding longer or not i can't see it making a difference.

Thanks Louise. You're always there to give good advice. I'll probably leave it til payday before i test (unless AF arrives). That's the 26th so if i were pg, it'd show by then. Good luck in everything you're doing. Been reding your posts. Fingers crossed for you hun. x

Thanks a lot, fingers crossed for you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back