Just had a little cry

kellylou

Reaction score
am well fed up! Had backache all morning and was desperate to get some cleaining done in the house, managed some ironing that was it had to admit defeat have a bath and sulk, just had a cry as am fed up of being tired, feeling sick having heartburn and aches and pains that make me panic and another flippin water infection!

Sorry to have a whinge but am sooooo fed up of waiting and wondering if everyhing is all ok.:wall2:

:hug: It does get better I promise although the hormones are giving me some stick this weekend :( It wont be long until your scan, until then wallow all you like and spoil yourself xx

Thanks think its just driving me nuts!

I know exactly how you feel. I don't remember feeling this crap when I was pregnant with DS in 2006. I am nauseas all day, keep getting pulling and cramp like feelings, feel washed out, spotty and fed up of waiting for 12 weeks which seems AGES away!!!! Oh well, all a good sign apparently lol

You will soon be in your third trimester - it will come around quicker than you think - hard to believe I know! I used to read the baby magazines when I first became pregnant and look at the 'your baby at ..weeks' and wish I was further along! Now its going so quickly i wish I was able to experience it for longer as I wont have any more babies :( x

It seems so slow, but you will get your scan soon, and can then relax and enjoy more, and hopefully start feeling better, do you have a scan date yet?

It's a really draining time, I'm done buggar all this weekend apart from be sick and sleep :( It does get better though :hug:

Aw hon, a few of us are feeling the same - the sickness and tiredness suck - it does get better tho and all worth it. Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back