Due date tomorrow

Emma58

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghh Back for a whinge!!

I am so fed up now I feel drained, tired all the time, everything aches and I can't be bothered to do anything. I can't even be bothered to come on here I feel so rubbish :( I'm also fed up of people ringing and texting me to see if I have had him.

I actually really thought this little man would be here before his due date he seems to be really comfy in there. Had a few false alarms which is annoying me but lets see what tomorrow brings!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know what you mean about the calls and texts. Im sure your LO will be in your arms before you know it.

I hope he's not going to be late. I'm fed up myself with a week to go so I dread to think how bad you must feel! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am beginning to annoy myself with how fed up and ratty i am feeling at the moment. I really hope he isn't going to be really late I don't want to be induced.

Trying everything to evict him though!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'll keep my fingers crossed that he will be here this week! :pray:

hiya,
i know how you feel!!!
im due 15th april and very fed up. i feel like a hippo!
keep hoping every little ache or pain is the start but nothing happening!!!
my daughter was 2 weeks late and i had to be induced last time and really dont want that to happen again.
Got a consultant appointment tomorrow to see if anythings going on and am hoping they can do a sweep to try and start it off.
Fingers Crossed xxx

Hi Emma

I am feeling pretty fed up too and im not even on my due date

just gone all tired and achey and feel very FAT but can't stop eating!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back