Just got told...

Verity2011

Reaction score
to stop eating or baby and I will be fat because I am not exercising!!!!!

Because my ribs are making it difficult for me to go for walks, apparently I'm not allowed to eat now because I "don't want to get fat and have a monster 12lb"...

OH just laughed...

Last edited:
I think in my current mood I may have told her where to go!!!

People and their opinions ehh???:roll:

:O

Wow... That is an awful thing to say! You did well to sit and smile through that comment if im honest hun, I think I would have slapped her if she said that to me!

Judging from your Tri 3 bump pics, you look amazing and can eat what ever the hell you want!

Ignore her comment chick, Some people just don't realise when to keep it zipped xx

The amount you eat doesnt effect the size of the baby!! I would have had to slap her in the face if she said that to me, whats it got to do with her what you eat? xx

Thanks ladies... I'm kinda at the point of laughing about it

Last edited:
I say she's just jealous because you look fantastic for how far along you are :) x

Omg that's ridiculous! I HATE comments like that!! :strangle:

On Christmas Day, I nipped to my mums for a few hours, got there and noticed she'd done some lovely baking (as all mums seem to do!) so I helped myself to a couple jam tarts as I'd not eaten anything all morning so I could save space for the dinner. I kept getting constant comments off her partner saying how much I'd eaten and been into the jam tarts, and how I was eating for 3! Grrrrr

.... stop eating... yeh brilliant advice when you need all the extra energy you can at that stage. I didnt really eat for my fisrt and second because i was so sick and my baby is measuring ahead, The doctor said the baby will take what it needs even if your not eating much. xx

Omg that's ridiculous! I HATE comments like that!! :strangle:

On Christmas Day, I nipped to my mums for a few hours, got there and noticed she'd done some lovely baking (as all mums seem to do!) so I helped myself to a couple jam tarts as I'd not eaten anything all morning so I could save space for the dinner. I kept getting constant comments off her partner saying how much I'd eaten and been into the jam tarts, and how I was eating for 3! Grrrrr

Arrrrrghhhhhhh! I don't understand why people feel the need to share comments like that!

(and mum's really do do the best baking... mine is terrible so I'm gonna need to practice lol!)

She must just be jealous, Last tri when you are meant to eat extra silly woman. x

I wouldn't worry about that my mw told me today I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead because I'm eating to much!!!!! And I need to watch what I eat before I see my consultant on the 18th xxx

Tell her to go stick her head up her jumper. How rude! Like the others said eat as much or as little as you can manage. I've noticed my appetite go down past couple of weeks but I'm not worried coz I've got some timber to lose : D

Argh! i would have screamed at her!!!! dont listen hun, in your pics you look AMAZING! you have a great figure!

ooh if your getting fat what hope do the rest of us have lol.

tell her where to go whilst eating a donut.
it's your pregnancy, ur body, and imagine she wouldnt like it if you started commenting on something she should be doing that she isnt

My husband asked me last night if my double chin was a pregnancy symptom or was it all the chocolate?

I was a bit mortified, because whilst its true that my whole neck and face have swollen, I had also just eaten 4 chocolate eclairs and now I'm paranoid that actually I am just getting really fat!

My husband asked me last night if my double chin was a pregnancy symptom or was it all the chocolate?

I was a bit mortified, because whilst its true that my whole neck and face have swollen, I had also just eaten 4 chocolate eclairs and now I'm paranoid that actually I am just getting really fat!

Next time he gets his cock out ask him if its too cold for him! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back