OMG ive just had the biggest hormonal rampage!

aww m2a, I know how you feel! I threw a huge fit at DH the other day. I even chucked 2 remote controls at him!! But believe it or not they do understand why we get like it. They wouldnt do all the sweet little things for us if they didnt! Glad your ok now x

Thanks hunny, Lol at the remote controls Traci, sorry shouldnt really laugh, did they hit him? x x

---
-

aww m2a, I know how you feel! I threw a huge fit at DH the other day. I even chucked 2 remote controls at him!! But believe it or not they do understand why we get like it. They wouldnt do all the sweet little things for us if they didnt! Glad your ok now x

Thanks hunny, Lol at the remote controls Traci, sorry shouldnt really laugh, did they hit him? x x

---
-

Thats the funny thing, I missed him by a mile and nearly got the telly instead! Good job I didnt, there would have been a fall out then!!

---
-

Thats the funny thing, I missed him by a mile and nearly got the telly instead! Good job I didnt, there would have been a fall out then!!

Ooopps good job it missed, otherwise that would of been an expensive hormonal tantrum x x

---
-

I did the school uniform shopping at M&S and Tesco online & got free delivery on both, its free returns too but it all fitted. Costs a small bloody fortune every year.

:)

I long for those days when you could pick uniform and 'how trendy' it was didn't matter! Plus she's a size 8 bottom and 12 top (yes my 14 year old has bigger boobs than me even pregnant lol) so have to get lady's stuff now so even more expensive and still gets ruined just as quick, not a clue how tho! Shes gone back to school with half a wardrobe as I lost the plot and said if she didn't pick hurry up anything it was tough! I was at the point where the price didn't even matter anymore so she could have taken full advantage!

Oh no, your right, thats a nightmare!! I remember shopping trips with my mum, though i'm sure you're not as bad as her!! I never got anything trendy...was dragged around what every woman wants & BHS!! loool

:)

i was like this... i think im a bit better now but at the start i cried nearly every day about nothing. I would sit in front of the wardrobe knowing that nothing fitted anymore and just cry. Then i'd usually end up messing all of the clothes up, half of them would end up on the floor When i eventually found something i'd try and do my hair and end up throwing my hair brush across the room! My dh got the rough end of everything as even if he told me i looked nice id shout at him whilst in floods of tears and call him a liar. One day i remember sitting on the toilet seat (not going to toilet btw!) crying because i had nothing that fit me and i got myself in such a state i started throwing a hissy fit like a five year old who didnt want to go to school! I haev no idea how he managed to stay with me those first few months let alone marry me in february! Love him to death though :) its good we have patient other halfs! i know that mine has practically been a saint!

sorry your feeling rubbish at the moment hun... really hope you feel a bit more cheery soon!

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back