OMG ive just had the biggest hormonal rampage!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
OMG, OMG!! Ive just had the biggest hormonal hissy fit EVER!!
Ive just kicked off at OH, told him hes been getting it somewhere else because he doesnt seem interested in me, telling him he doesnt care about anyone but himself (which is not true) and then burst into tears. Cried because i couldnt go to yoga and told OH i didnt want my tea, hed stood there and cook even though i was giving him loads. Then i tried my new bra's on that i bought today and they didnt fit so i burst out crying again and sat crying for ages :( Ive calmed down now but i dont know exactly what happened, ive been up since 5.30am, little mans been a little monster allday, maybe it all just got on top of me and i just turned into a hormonal whirlwind x x

---
-

Awww hunni...we all have these days...

Im here on my own with my little man and Im 24 weeks and sometimes when he is playing up I find it very hard :(

Chin up hun....hope you're feeling a bit better xxxxx

Don't feel bad, happens to the best of us! When we were moving, I kicked off at OH so many times! Even though there was nothing he was doing wrong, he unpacked the majority of the boxes, put the furniture up, put the border in the nursery and just let me sit down the whole time while I was shouting at him that I hated life!

Then when everything was done, I was still shouting at him because we didn't have sofas! We still don't, but he's offshore working so he can get a break from me! xx

I really dont know why he puts up with me, dont get me wrong he does do my head in sometimes but when i get started im an evil cow. After everything i said to him, hes gone the shop for me now to go and get me some fruit cocktail :love: x x

---
-

Sometimes our OHs truly exceed our expectations! Before mine went away, he was so good to me! We were in bed and about to go to sleep, he was nodding off, then he heard me sighing in pain because my back was awful! So he got up, went and got some baby oil and rubbed my back for half an hour! Then he got me a mug of hot chocolate!

I think they look at us, and see what we're doing, growing their baby, and they want to look after us! xx

Sometimes our OHs truly exceed our expectations! Before mine went away, he was so good to me! We were in bed and about to go to sleep, he was nodding off, then he heard me sighing in pain because my back was awful! So he got up, went and got some baby oil and rubbed my back for half an hour! Then he got me a mug of hot chocolate!

I think they look at us, and see what we're doing, growing their baby, and they want to look after us! xx

Bless them :love: x x

---
-

I feel for you....and your OH! I think my hubby has got it easy....I've not had a single hissy fit. Maybe I'm weird.

:hug:

Hope your ok now

As the other ladies said, happens to the best of us!

I was like this the other day!

You and your OH will laugh about it one day

:oooo:

Aww hope ur feeling ok now. I've had so many hissy fits while being pregnant, I dunno why my oh is still with me! I miss him so much when he's not here then the minute he comes in the door I start moaning! I cannot wait to get rid of these mental pregnancy hormones and start feeling like myself again! Xx

Oh dear! Hope your hormones have calmed down now! Must admit I'm not really suffering this way (or hubby isn't!) as hubby isn't here long enough to annoy me as he's always away! However teenage daughters hormones plus pregnancy hormones don't always mix, esp when you have to go school uniform shopping, never again is all I can say!

I did the school uniform shopping at M&S and Tesco online & got free delivery on both, its free returns too but it all fitted. Costs a small bloody fortune every year.

:)

aww hope ur ok ! Reminds of me some days! I feel pretty sorry for OH but then I feel sorry for us hormonal woman having to cope with hormones too lol xx

I did the school uniform shopping at M&S and Tesco online & got free delivery on both, its free returns too but it all fitted. Costs a small bloody fortune every year.

:)

I long for those days when you could pick uniform and 'how trendy' it was didn't matter! Plus she's a size 8 bottom and 12 top (yes my 14 year old has bigger boobs than me even pregnant lol) so have to get lady's stuff now so even more expensive and still gets ruined just as quick, not a clue how tho! Shes gone back to school with half a wardrobe as I lost the plot and said if she didn't pick hurry up anything it was tough! I was at the point where the price didn't even matter anymore so she could have taken full advantage!

Im always on the edge at the moment have to proper watch my behaviour it can flare up at any time so I have to really have a chat with myself... so havent had an outburst recently but thats not through the want... Ive just had to really calm myself down but its hard. AND its made worse when you have one already having a "kicking off" day isnt it. Dont know where my child gets it from?!!! haha ha

Last edited:
Oh dear, hope you're feeling better now...My hormones have been playing up lately too. One minute I feel irritated for no reason, another minute feel like crying...I'm afraid we can't control it...At least not for too long anymore!

ive been really bad with my oh, but sometimes things he could help me with is just common sense. i heard him on the phone to my MIL and he said " i hope she gets easier to cope with once she pops, shes driving me mad!" :(

Hope you're feeling better today hon - hormones are horrid sometimes x x x

Sounds like most of us are all in the same boat. Luckily I have calmed down now and OH is just laughing about it, thank god. Not long to go now ladies :) x x

---
-

aww m2a, I know how you feel! I threw a huge fit at DH the other day. I even chucked 2 remote controls at him!! But believe it or not they do understand why we get like it. They wouldnt do all the sweet little things for us if they didnt! Glad your ok now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back