just got back from hospital

ANNA27

Reaction score
went to maternity ward earlier as have had less movement today and pains in upper and lower tummy. they said i have a uti as i have protein and nitrates in my wee. and baby is breach, naughty boy! they said that this is why im getting pains, anyway got to take antibiotics to get rid of it and see my midwife thursday so lets hope pain goes away :pray:

So glad they figured the problem and are able to counteract it with the tabs.

There's plenty of time for your little one to turn!!

:hug: Hope the pains ease up for you soon.

x

At least they managed to find out what it was, I've got a UTI at the moment now as well and am on Amocycillin(sp?), it's crappy :(

My LO was breech at the 28 week growth scan and I'm pretty sure he's turned now as you could feel a skull like object before under my right boob (TMI?!) adn I had really bad heartburn. The day before yesterday I was lying in bed and my whole stomach moved like the scene from Alien (it felt like an internal Mexican wave!) and now I have a lot of pressure on my lady bits and bladder and the "skull" isn't there anymore and I don't have so much heartburn! :pray:

Hope yours turns for you :pray: :hug:

glad they have it sorted
uti's can be really painful and horrible
x

Glad they got it sorted out :D how ae you feeling now? :hug:

baby has loads of time to turn my little monkey has spent most of my pregnancy feet down hes turned now though :cheer: and im sure your baby will do the same :D

feel a bit better today thanks, im sure he will turn in next few weeks.still waiting for prescription from hospital, they are soooo slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back