Back from 20 week scan!

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just got back from our 20 week scan. Everything looking good. We saw both arms and legs moving normally and the sonographer mover the probe around so we could see the baby from all angles. Got a good look at the face too! Amazing! As soon as we saw the heartbeating and I knew the baby was OK I just started crying. I didn't realise how scared I'd been that something was wrong until I laid down on the bed to start the scan. I think it's cos we haven't really felt any movement yet, so I had no idea if the baby was OK or not. Now I know it is and I am so happy.

In terms of gender the sonographer couldn't get a really clear view at the right angle, so wasn't 100% certain, but she pointed out what she thinks are 'boy parts' so looks like we're on team blue :blue:!!!

I read a post the other day that said that if you're more fixed on one gender name than the other that's what it's likely to be and I've been thinking much more about boys names than girls names so looks like that prediction was right for me! Need to get the scanner out and the home computer as I'm currently on work laptop, so will update with photos later on.

Good luck to everyone else with scans coming up!

Yey great news Hun! They rnt allowed to say 100% about sex! So looks like ur team blue x

---
-

Great news! Glad all went well! :)

Brilliant news, congratulations on team blue! The sonographer at my scan said the same as well, both of them said they think they see girl parts. I had to sign a declaration before they told me so that I can't sue them if they're wrong :lol:

We picked the name Grace really early as well, we fell in love with it! Picking a boys name was so much harder. xxx

Woop glad alls ok its a big relief to see alls good xxx

So glad all went well for u!
You will prob start feeling loads of movement now lol

Glad it went well hun. Wow team blue is a big team!! :D xxx Congrats xx

Great news - looking forward to seeing the pictures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back