My 20 week scan

Miss

Reaction score
Well we had our 20 week scan today - everything is fine and baby is healthy and active.

As I mentioned before they do not tell you the sex at my hospital - so now to book the 4d scan!

We got loads of pics as the lady got abit carried away lol Here is what I think to be the best one!

xx

Attachments

• 20 + 5.jpg
    20 + 5.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 33
LOVE it Miss!!! Gorgeous photo! So glad all is well with baby. It's a girl...

xx

awwwwwwwwww lovely pic hun x x x

aww cute ii think its a boy and your being blown a kiss by him :)

Gorgeous Miss! Looks like bubba's got it's nose in the air! Lol! Love it xx

Thank you so much everyone - Can't tell you what a relief it was to find out everything is fine.

xx

Cute!! It must have been such a relief! I have mine next thursday and am hoping it goes well and I can post a lovely clear pic like you. Bet you're dying to know the sex!

Xx

Awwww that's great Miss and the pic is so cute! I'm.thinking its a boy too :)

X x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Flopsy we are dying to know!! It's so hard especially with all you lovely ladies having the option of being told at the 20 scan if they can see! Good luck on Thursday hun - I hope baby behaves for you. Most amazing part from me was seeing her examin the heart chambers - the inside of them suddenly went blue and red showing it working!

I have been preparing OH for the pospect of a boy lol It's a slow progress xx

Do you have a feeling about which sex the baby is? I have a feeling it is a girl, but my partner thinks a boy. I know he really wants a boy, the whole first born child being a son thing etc! Lol

Xx

I personally think boy Flopsy....even tho this pregnancy is totaly different to when I had my son. Don't get me wrong I would love a girl - the one of each thing really appeals to me but it does not matter aslong as baby is healthy.

However my OH thinks girl - there are not many girls on his side of the family so his Mum and his Nana are also saying girl but I think that might just be wishful thinking on their part lol

The wanting your first to be a boy will never change I don't think! I know many years ago you were not classed a man until you had fathered a son lol

xx

Awww what a cutie!!!! Can't wait for the 4d scan for you now hun xx

aww glad all is well with ur little one..when you booking ur 4d one for? xxx

Glad to hear all is well & can't wait to see 4D scan pics.

Sunnyb xxx

The wanting your first to be a boy will never change I don't think! I know many years ago you were not classed a man until you had fathered a son lol

xx

Lol!! Better not tell OH that unless it is definately a boy! He would HATE that comment if it is a girl! Lol!

Xx

Hey everyone and thank you for the lovely messages.

We are very excited about the 4d scan - unfortunately I have not had chance to get it booked yet tho - so date still pending will be some time in Feb tho. Will keep you up to date xx

Hey everyone and thank you for the lovely messages.

We are very excited about the 4d scan - unfortunately I have not had chance to get it booked yet tho - so date still pending will be some time in Feb tho. Will keep you up to date xx

oi you booked this scan yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back