Just got abused in the street!

H16

Reaction score
Walking home from walk and two lads walk past and shout "alright fatty" in my face! My bump is clearly a pregnancy bump and not due to eating too many pies! Teenage boys - no brain cells!!!! x

Ha deffo no brain cells! :L
Don't let it bother you :)
I'm fat and proud lmao

Xx

Thats just awful. But boys are seriously brain dead these days. My town is full of chavs, druggies etc. And it can get quite intimidating!! Xxx

I just said "I'm pregnant, you dumb ass" and walked off. With my pregnancy hormones he is lucky I thought better of smacking him one! x

Very mature... lol!! you reacted better then I would of!! I probably would of nutted them!! lol

xxx

Such delightful boys! Does take them so long to grow up doesnt it! I would sure hope my boy doesnt say things like that when he grows up. Tut tut xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Nice!! Ignore them i have a 14 year old boy and when i walk past other ones in the street in a group i am wary still!

Stickout that bump and be proud hun

People call me fat all the time but I don't let it bother me because I know I'm feeding the most precious little thing in the world. No chavvy little teenage boys will pull me down! :)

Don't let them hurt you, you're doing the most amazing job in the world. A job only a woman can do, men are jealous. ;) xxx

I would of punched him lol sometimes I feel people look at me like is she pregnant or fat. To people who know me I look pregnant but to someone who doesn't know me it could be quite questionable lol

xx

Thanks ladies :)

I wasn't upset by it as I know I am pregnant and not fat and that's what counts but I was annoyed at the cheek of him as I was minding my own business lol. I hope my child never behaves like that though, regardless of if someone is fat (pregnant or not) etc they don't deserve abuse from strangers for it.

Add to that pregnancy makes me have a short fuse and I was ready to go for him lol, decided it wasn't worth putting bubs at risk over a complete numpty teenage boy though! :) x

stupid boys! cant stand the lot of them!! lol xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back