Street Party

dannii87

Reaction score
Argh. I've had THE worst night :( It was horrible from the second I stepped out my front door.

:( At about 3:30pm, we all left the house to attend the street party... The DJ shouted on the mic "look everyone! Here comes fatty!!" and everyone laughed... So immediately I was embarassed. So I quietly said to my Mum "I just want to sit down" because I wanted to just sit in the corner and avoid being the butt of jokes, so I sat down and heard "nooo! Oh Danielle! You've just sat on my salad" :shock: :oops: WHY put food on a fucking chair?! Put it on the TABLE!!!! :wall:

So I went home, sent a moaning text to lea m (changed my trousers) and went back out. When I got outside, everyone asked how I am feeling being overdue. I said I was relieved and felt like pressure had been lifted, and they kept saying "Yeah yeah! You must be gutted! Don't try & cover it up babe, most of us Mums here have been overdue" and they just would NOT get it that I am OK and feeling alright about it!

Hmmm, THEN, my neighbour asked me to keep an eye on her daughter who wanted me to play on the bouncy castle... So I said I'd just bounce lightly near the edge and 2 pissed neighbours came and properly JUMPED next to me sending me flying!! I was really upset because everyone saw me fall over (it was a proper fall, into the corner of 2 of the walls), and as I struggled to get up, the DJ started laughing and telling everyone to watch "the pregnant lady try to get up" saying I looked like a beetle that was on it's back :talkhand: I was so upset. Luckily, his wife had a go at him for being so inconsiderate & a few came to help me up. I came home after that, I was the butt of jokes all night.

One funny thing that happened though - :lol: There were 2 young lads, 3 & 4... One said "why is your belly big?" and I laughed and said I'd eaten too much, then quickly said "not really, there is a baby in there" and he said "can you open your mouth please so I can see your baby?" :rotfl: Then he tapped his mum's leg and said "she's got a big fat baby in there Mummy" lol :lol:

Awwww... poor you Dannii!!

I would have taken the DJ's mic and shoved it where the sun dont shine!!

Btw, when I was overdue I went to a party and did the bouncing on the castle and it gave me a few twinges that night so fingers crossed!

aww babe..

as previous posts says.. i would have shuved the mic where the sun dont shine! Cheeki Get!!

argggh pple like them annoy me..

hope your ok sweeti, just think atleast you made effort and went out, i dont think at 40+ weeks i'll be moving from my pit hehe... xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: That DJ sounds like a complete arse! I bet everyone was thinking what a twat he was for being so rude not how you looked. I would of felt like shite for you. :hug:

Sorry it was so poo for you. Hehe I do like the "open your mouth so we can see the baby" hehe thats cute!

aww babe! :hug: i cant beleive they would be so inconsiderate and jump right near you! i hope your ok hun and i would defo have given that DJ a one fingered sautue!!! :talkhand: bless you!! silly drunken idiots :hug: xXx

I would of announced "The only reason the DJ is being off is because this is his love child and he is tryin to hide it." Smirked and walked off lol!

:hug: hope you're ok! that DJ sounds like such a tw*t. :shakehead:

I'd have taken aaaages to think of a witty comeback and yelled at him! why should you be the butt of jokes just because you're pregnant?!

hope you're feeling ok. go and indulge in some chocolate, and forget about that prat xx

:twisted: Evil DJ how rude!!
My ds likes to shout into my mouth to speak to LO drives me mad as he does it when I least expect it

i cant believe how horrible people can be, i would have been mortified. sounds like the dj needs a good decking.
hope you are feeling ok today.

Awww Dannii, that DJ sounds like a proper a*sehole!! Bang out of order!
Hope you feel better today hun :hug:

What an idiot, im surprised you didnt punch him.
Anyhows my prediction for Evie being born yesterday was wrong.
I was quite excited when i saw you hadnt been on the forum all day, thought things were getting moving.

dannii87 said:
One funny thing that happened though - :lol: There were 2 young lads, 3 & 4... One said "why is your belly big?" and I laughed and said I'd eaten too much, then quickly said "not really, there is a baby in there" and he said "can you open your mouth please so I can see your baby?" :rotfl: Then he tapped his mum's leg and said "she's got a big fat baby in there Mummy" lol :lol:

Hahaha That bit made me chuckle, bless!!

As for the DJ, I would have taken his mic and shoved it!!! :evil: :evil:

Once Evie comes along they'll all try being lovey dovey again to get near your beautiful little girl :hug: xx

Hi Danni,

You really arent having much luck with people around you at the moment?? Sorry you had a rubbishy night. Its a shame as when i read you last post about the street party i thought the idea of it was a good one. Makes a change for people in one street to actually speak to each other these days.

The comment from the little kids though was really funny.. bless 'em. :rotfl:

What does surprise me is the way so many poeple make a big deal out of going overdue. Im a bit clueless with pregnancy but i thought that was really common for your first anyway.

Claire x

Oh no!!

It sounds like something out off a program where you have your worst nightmare. I doubt you haven't hon but try not to take it on.

:hug:

Aww hun Im sorry things didnt get any better! What a bunch of T*ATS!!! I mean whats wrong with people!?
Hey i hope that jumping does help some with Evie! :pray:
Aww them little boys sound cute! Can they look down your mouth? awwww hee hee hee

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I used to hate people taking the piss out of me being 'fat' when I was pregnant but now I miss it like hell :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back