Just got back from hospital :-(

krystal&jack

Reaction score
I hate those places... Got up this morning brigh and early and since it was a gorgeous day decided I'd walk the 2 miles to work. By the time a got there my back was killing me and I ended up going home on a holiday. :dance:

Got home and my back was much better after little rest. I was getting bit worried as over past couple of days i havent felt Jack kick very much. I was about to take dog out for walk when I quickly nipped to loo. I had blood in my pants (sorry if TMI) Well needless to say I was passed myself. Called my maternity ward at hospital and they asked me to go straight in. :shock:

When I got to hospital they took my bloods and urine etc. They checked for Jacks heartbeat and lo and behold the moment they put monitor on me he starts kicking me loads!!His heartbeat was fine. Not sure where bleeding come from but since I'm Rhesus Neg i have to go back Mon for jab of anti d :cry:

Good news is Jack is safe and sound. Sorry for long one girls but needed to get off my chest and my OH seems more interested in football!!! :shakehead:

Krystal what a rotten day you've had - at least you got to the hospital and got checked out to put your mind at ease. I hope they told you to take it easy - and tell your OH he should be looking after you - he can tape the football and watch it later xx

awww... u must of been so worried
i remember doing a urine test n it was pure blood because of a kidney prob, i thought i had miscarried n was beside myself
im glad everythings ok :hug:

hi im res neg too and got anti d on 28th week.

glad everythings alright with babby :)

:shock:

Blimey get your feet up lovie and take it easy :hug:

bless you, poor thing hun. glad everything is ok with LO. now go and kick some OH butt!! :hug: :hug:

:hug: thanks every1! have been taking it easy. OH done the cleaning etc! :clap:

hope everything goes ok huni, i know what its like being scared etc...

keep oh doing that cleaning :rotfl:

Glad you and baby are fine, just take it nice and easy for a while :hug:

I'm rhesus negative too so can understand how scared you must have been.

Anti-d isn't so bad, it just feels like someone rubbed Deep Heat into your, um, bottom.. :|

Hope everything works out ok for you xxx

Sorry to hear about your scare Krystal. It's surprising how easy we can overdo things isn't it? I have found that out a few times in the last 6 weeks. :(

Great news that your LO is ok and still wriggling around in there. :D

Take it easy and put your feet up for a while.

that must have been so scary for you :( :hug:

so glad that little one is ok. they like scaring us dont they

omg it was one of those posts, where like you dont want to read on and see what happened.
I bet you was well worried :S i would have been
but im glad everything with baby is fine now! :D

thanks every1! bby been kicking loads today, and I've been taking it easy in the sun. Think i've finally come to realise u can't do as many of things your used to during prgnancy! so hope everyone taking it easy too x :hug:

You must have been so scared!! I'm so pleased your both ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back