Just found out!

Katie21

Reaction score
Hi all, just found out i am pregnant! A little shocked as this was not planned, the boyfriend is even more shocked bless him! i was on here a couple of months ago as i thought i was and now when im not expecting it i am??

My period was due on boxing day, started having period pains christmas eve so just thought i was coming on early but no period, been getting pains on and off ever since also had back ache and sensitive nipples. So tonight i did a test and there it was straight away a really dark line, was only a cheap superdrug one, will go and get a first response tomo.

Not sure how to feel at the mo, not told anyone, need to sleep on it first!

Aww congratulations!! That's lovely news!! Xx

Congratulations! Great xmas day present :D x

Yay!!!! Congrats honey..... Bet you dont sleep much lol. Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou everyone for your comments, its nice to talk on here as i dont to be telling people yet. How do you get those ticker things? i have worked it out and copied it but where do i paste it to to get it to come up? xx

Thankyou everyone for your comments, its nice to talk on here as i dont to be telling people yet. How do you get those ticker things? i have worked it out and copied it but where do i paste it to to get it to come up? xx
paste is as your signature hun. x

congrats lovely... hope u have a happy & healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back