Um.. Tiffany's pregnant!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I guess the Agnus Castus worked after all.

I just did a First Response but the HCG line was darker than the test line?
I googled and read that people rang First Response to ask and First Response simply said, "Your HcG levels are just very high". Also I read that this could mean twins?!

002.jpg

001.jpg

I am so happy I truly am. I burst out crying/laughing/smiling and Daniel ran into the bathroom and hugged me. We're both happy.

I can't stop shaking and I'm absolutely terrified. I've never been pregnant before :)
I've told my parents via phone and they're both happy/shocked. Mum also told me to get confirmation by doing a digi or even going to the pharmacy tomorrow and asking them to do a test.

I've never had two lines before. Always one :(
It's still very hard to believe but with my nipples very dark, sore boobs, no period or cramps and feeling sick I kinda believe I am pregnant :)

Thank you so much girls. You have all been here for me and without you, I would never have thought to use Agnus Castus and I guess I wouldn't have had my bfp today.

xxxxx

ps; btw they are not my pubes on the pregnancy test, we have a puppy rottweiler :)

Last edited:
Congratulations :) FX for a healthy pregnancy :D x

Wow! Well done! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Could it be twins?
I was told by a palm reader that I would have twin girls one day (this was like 5 years ago). xxx

If twins hun then defo meant to be my lovely but can honestly say that's the strongest positive I've ever seen

xxx

Wow.. Thanks girls.
I can't believe it, I really can't.

I keep staring at the test :p

xxx

Also I've calculated online and I'm apparently 5 weeks pregnant.

Last edited:
Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back