New here and just found out I'm pregnant!

Faerydae

Reaction score
Hi.. wasn't actually trying to conceive and was even on the pill... but not had a period on my break for the past couple of months so decided to do a test tonight and it quickly turned positive!

got myself over the initial shock and sorted plans for calling my doctor now but thought I'd register here to get myself some advice over the next few months as I have absolutely no idea!

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi:wave: welcome to the forum. And congrats on your pregnancy. You,ve got super lines there!! :yay:

There are plenty of friendly ladies on here to answer any questions you,ll probably have. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.:dance:

thanks :D I can't wait to find out how far gone I actually am, that line showed up before I even got a chance to look at it! and I've been feeling sick for a couple of weeks now, hope the doctors can fit me in fast :)

Mine did the same thing!! I tested 9 days after I was due on( was about 5 weeks then) coz we had been on hol and I was really stressed by the flight, so I thought my cycle was interrupted, but not so. The test line came up before the control line (before I could even put it down lol) and I started worrying about twins!! I tested about the same time with the boys and they were quiet faint so I was very relived to see just 1 on my scan last week. And my dates have only changed by two days.

Last edited:
Welcome and congratulations, i was same was on the pill but felt a bit off it so decided to test. Turns out i was 7 weeks :)

thanks everyone :) off to the doctors now :) and to find something that will help morning sickness... been awake since 4am feeling like I'm gonna puke :(

Welcome and congratulations. Do you have any idea how far along you are? x

thanks everyone :) Emma I'm between 7 & 12 weeks, because I wasn't actually trying I'm not sure...

Just had a visit from the district nurse, my local centre is booked up for weeks so because I could be 12 weeks I've gotta phone a different nurse tomorrow morning to be seen over the weekend and hopefully get my first appointment next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back