Just Found Out Im Expecting And Already 8 Weeks!

Congrats :) I know how you feel . I just found out last week ! xxxx

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. It became real for me once I saw bubs during a scan, I fell in love immediately. Xx

Thank you all for your lovley comments yeah I'm seeing it as a positive thing that I have only jusy found out. I did have a question for you ladies though I got prescribed folic acid from the Dr and have been taking them daily however I have just brought pregnacare vitamins and they seem to also have a lot of folic acid in them so I'm just taking them now. Do you think I need to take the folic acid aswell? Xx

Congratulations! Very pleased for you. I've not had any symptoms and I'm around 4weeks so a bit worries too! I hope all goes well for you :)

Thank you all for your lovley comments yeah I'm seeing it as a positive thing that I have only jusy found out. I did have a question for you ladies though I got prescribed folic acid from the Dr and have been taking them daily however I have just brought pregnacare vitamins and they seem to also have a lot of folic acid in them so I'm just taking them now. Do you think I need to take the folic acid aswell? Xx

No hun, just take one or the other! The pregnacare have all your recommended daily folic acid in already so you'd be taking too much if you took both xxx

Many congrats hun! so pleased for you!

We tried for 3 years and were due to start IVF in April and i fell pregnant naturally!

I was shocked and over the course of a fortnight done 7 tests!!! it was like a scene from Gavin & Stacey when she tells him shes pregnant and shows all the positive tests!

We are still in shock !! wont truely believe it until the scan! Ive been extremely lucky as ive had no sickness.....yet!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back