Just found out I'm pregnant... advice please!

Littlerayray

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've just found out I'm pregnant. I did 5 tests (got a bit carried away!). Went to the doctor yesterday who said there wasn't any point him testing again as I'd tested so many times already. He said I'm 3-4 weeks pregnant and has given me an estimated due date of 5/6 March 2011.

I've had some period pains for the last 6 days (since I missed my period basically)... is this normal? I haven't had any bleeding though.

I don't have sore breasts and no morning sickness yet. I just don't feel pregnant... its very odd.

The doctor said he'd fill a form in and a midwife would be in touch in about 3 weeks. It seems like a long time to have to wait to speak to someone about it all.

Is this what everyone else has gone through?

Any advice much appreciated!! xxx

awwwww congrats......i found out two weeks ago.
i had cramps like that for a few days then tey went, no bleeding.
i still dont have any cramps and no sore boobs and no morning sickness. i dont feel pregnant and ive done 12 tests....all positive lol
im in the sam boat as u my dear and only two weeks ahead of u. i dont knw what to expect im just rolling with the punches.

the ladies on this website have been soooooooooo helpful and funny too. if there is anything u can think of, ask.
i asked some random stuff and felt relieved to know i wasnt the only one.

again congrat hun xxxx

Thank you... Its so nice to know there is someone else out there. Have you told many people yet? I'm dying to tell everyone but as I still don't feel pregnant I thought it best to wait a bit longer so we've only told my mum and my sister so far...

Also, how do you put your ticker thing on your posts?! I just made one but don't know how to get it on. It made me so excited!!

Hiya...yeah cramps are normal,its just everything stretching xxx

congratulations:)

you are lucky you aren't suffering from sickness,i only have bout 3 hrs in afternoon where sickness is at bay,altho never sick lol,i guess it starts differently for everyone,i can't remember feelin this bad with any of my others haha

rest well and enjoy xx

Hi and congratulations !

Ifound out around a month ago, and i didnt feel pregnant at all, then the tiredness hit about a week after i found out, and then i started feeling extremely sick the week after that then am actually sick a few times a day! I get the odd cramp too, no bleeding just pains where the ligaments all have to move out the way for baby to grow!

Youll get addicted to this site, i did after a day of being a member! everyone offers awesome advice, and a lot of us in first trimester are all due at similar times so will be nice for everyone to get through the pregnancies together! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back