Found out today....

Kittens84

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

well I'm sitting here in a little state of shock at the moment. I have taken two tests today (one this morning and one about an hour ago) both of which say Im pregnant. I'm just kind of at a loss of what to do next to be honest....(yes I know I have to make an appointment at the doctors etc). My partner has been fab (he took it better than expected considering I woke him up at 4am this morning with some loving news) but I guess I'm just sitting here thinking O-M-G. As much as I am happy about this, I'm also lost. I do not have a good relationship with my mother so cannot ask her questions, Im 27 years old and this would potentially be my first child (although I have had miscarriages in the past) as much as my partner IS supportive, Ive just never felt so alone. xxx

Hello and welcome. Congrats on your pregnancy, i,m not close to my mum either so I can relate. There are plenty of people on here who can answer any questions you my have.:) here's to a happy & healthy 9 months.

Thank You Masonowen, I think at the moment I am just trying to process. I cant get to the doctors until Tuesday to find out what to do next, I just feel exhausted and emotionally drained xx

Aww sorry you feel that way, but it should pass in a few weeks time. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the days before the sickness starts lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back