just found out am preganant and scared

kellyjaye82

Reaction score
i found out i was pregnant on thurday my husband has left me this week. i also i meet up with my husband yes and pass out in the middle of the street he run off and left me, i end up in a.e with loss some blood they run test and done a scan when they can see to blobs with hearts beats am just feeling so scared and alone

congrats on ur pregnacy !!! omg how awful!! thats so bad of ur hubs if he is like that then ur better of with out him hugs x

Twins? Congrats on babies, sorry bout ur hubby, but it does sound like ur better off without him xx

Congrats on your pregnancy but sorry about your collapsing and your husband. If you need any advice or anyone to talk to don't hesitate to pm me or ask for advice on here. All the ladies are so helpful and we are all here for you xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ahh that must have been horrible for you! Just try and think positive you now have two little babies that will love you try and enjoy being pregnant it may take you mind of whats happened a bit and give you something to look forward too? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back