7 weeks, Just found out! Pretty scared!!

To be honest you've gotta put yourself and your baby first, so it's probably a good thing you told your boss so you don't have to do anything potentially dangerous for baby! Glad it went ok telling her tho! Has she taken you off your Thursday shift? I should tell work really too, as I work with adults with learning difficulties, some of them are.. unpredictable, if you know what I mean! Trying to wait until my scan before I say anything tho, cos we've had three girlies within the last year fall pregnant, and I think they're getting annoyed about the lack of available / flexible staff lol
Glad your house viewing went well too! Guys always end up agreeing with the girls in the end ;) How's your brother gonna feel sharing a house with his baby niece/nephew? Spose you'll have an on hand baby-sitting service lol!

To be honest you've gotta put yourself and your baby first, so it's probably a good thing you told your boss so you don't have to do anything potentially dangerous for baby! Glad it went ok telling her tho! Has she taken you off your Thursday shift? I should tell work really too, as I work with adults with learning difficulties, some of them are.. unpredictable, if you know what I mean! Trying to wait until my scan before I say anything tho, cos we've had three girlies within the last year fall pregnant, and I think they're getting annoyed about the lack of available / flexible staff lol
Glad your house viewing went well too! Guys always end up agreeing with the girls in the end ;) How's your brother gonna feel sharing a house with his baby niece/nephew? Spose you'll have an on hand baby-sitting service lol!

Yeah, she's not taken me off it but shes got an extra member of staff coming in whos trained so i don't have to restrain him, ah yeah i know what you mean. Suppose work will just have to get used ot the idea won't they lol!, Lots of new employees to find!.
yeah he's okay its that or he gets somewhere on his own and i think he prefers the idea of living with us than without lol :). even if it means he has to babysit ;)

lol Brilliant :)
How are you feeling now then? With symptoms and stuff? Mine seems to be tailing off, hoping that's because I'm almost 11 weeks, rather than anything going wrong!

The sickness is pretty bad i'm not throwing up an awful lot but i just feel sick constantly, i'm hungry so i make something to eat then the smell of it makes me sick!, My sense of smell is really sensitive :S. everything nice or nasty smells make me feel ill!
My skin is really itchy which is apparently normal, but rather irritating lol!

How have your symptoms been up to now? have you had a lot of sickness etc?

My cousin and his OH had their baby 2 weeks ago, so went to meet her last night she is soo gorgeous :). Made me want to meet ours even more

Last edited:
I've been the same tbh. I've felt mega hungry, but unable to eat cos of the smells of the food, or even just the thought of it! Haven't actually been sick at all so far though *touch wood!* Apart from that, tiredness, back aches, the odd cramp, needing to wee during the night, not sleeping very well and mood swings, it's been fine! lol It all seems to be easing off now though, although still feeling fussy about food. You had any cravings?
Aww :) A close friend of mine had her baby 2 weeks ago on 30th Nov, went to see her on Wednesday and literally just held her and stared at her for hours! I couldn't believe that (hopefully) Ill have that in another 30ish weeks! You definately change your view about things I think. Like, I always liked babies and children, but I just feel like I'm seeing them in a different light now?

Ah haven't had much back ache, and wouldn't say mood swings although OH might disagree lol. Yeah i've always loved children especially babies but the thought that hopefully soon we will have our own is amazing!. You sort of look at them in a different way know what you mean.

My OH had pizza for dinner with peppers and horrible smelly stuff on for dinner last night which made me feel sick enough, now he's re-heating the leftovers for breakfast Eww, the smell is horrible. Making him sit in the kitchen lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back