Just found babys heartbeat :D

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Got my Comin Doppler a few days ago and have tried about 3 times up to now to find my babys heartbeat. Thought I would give it another go a few minutes ago and I found it straight away!! The other times I must have looked for 10 mins at a time with no luck. I can't believe how easy it was today, my uterus must be moving up :)

It was too feint for the doppler to show what the heart rate was but it was definitely baby, I've got used to hearing my own pulse on the monitor these past few days and it was unmistakable :)

Can't believe how much I'm smiling, now I know there is an actual baby inside there! :D

:cloud9:

That's amazing news chloenat :) I'm waiting til I've had my scan (a week tomorrow) to get a doppler... How's the sickness going hon? I'm still sick as a dog at the moment - it's worse if anything :( getting really fed up with it now... Hope yours has eased off now xxx

aww thats brill i so want one i may have to get one after my 9.5 week scan next week hehe

That's amazing news chloenat :) I'm waiting til I've had my scan (a week tomorrow) to get a doppler... How's the sickness going hon? I'm still sick as a dog at the moment - it's worse if anything :( getting really fed up with it now... Hope yours has eased off now xxx

Aww I'm sorry to hear your sickness is still around with a passion :( The few weeks off work have really helped and after eating something I can go for a while without feeling sick. Even managed to have a nice weekend in Aberdeen with the OH at the weekend without feeling too bad.

My scans next Tuesday so only a week to go, eek! Amazing we will be seeing our babies so soon! I was worried about getting the doppler in case it was too early and the past few days didn't hear anything except my own heartbeat. Ended up doubting there even was a baby for a while so I'm over the moon I found him/her.

x

Glad to hear you're feeling better hon :) I'm sure I'll get there eventually, but seems like it'll never happen right now! Can't wait for my scan - I'm sure it will make it all worthwhile :) Counting the days... Take care my dear and I hope you keep feeling better and better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back