• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun! Prediction quiz!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Hey, following on from Helen123's previous thread about a labour prediciton quiz this one's the same but it tells you boy/girl and what colour hair and eyes.

Here's mine

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

35 hour labour? Don't think so!

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.co...Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and a little patch of blonde hair

I don't want a 44 hour labour!!

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and barely there auburn hair

looking down at this huge bump some how I cant see it being 5lb 2oz lol

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy brown hair.

15 pounds! I Hope not.... :'(

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and fluffy brown hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and fluffy red hair.
i think im in trouble girls violet hair and red hair ! what will the OH think lol
im not really liking the 25 hours and the 11 pounds. how will this child get out hahaha xx

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and a lot of red hair.
LOL 7 hours I reckon that would be good but ginger hair where does that come lol

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and fluffy red hair.

Wow that would be the shortest labour ever for me and I would love a red head baby :D my husband is Ginger and so far my kids aren't haha! Not sure about pushing the extra oz's out tho 9lbs is fine but max haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh, a friend of mine just did this on Facebook, and I had a go :D

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and curly brown hair.

Windy, yeah... it'll be February... but 48hours!! 11lb 13oz!!!! Eep!! I'm scared xD

well dont laugh not going to put mine on here having none of it lol a baby weight 15lb 3oz :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: dont think i would survive that lol

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and a lot of black hair.

Sounds good but very very very doubtful he'll be 5lb 3oz!!!! Amazingly OH has green eyes and dark hair so it's possible! Lmao! Very entertaining x

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and a lot of brown hair.

4lbs 13oz?! I hope not :lol:

Sounds good but very very very doubtful he'll be 5lb 3oz!!!! Amazingly OH has green eyes and dark hair so it's possible! Lmao! Very entertaining x

Actually mine sounds very possible.... just a bit frightening! :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 40 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and fluffy red hair.

well some of it could happen but seeing as i'll probably be having a prem baby there is NO way it will weigh 15 pounds, 13oz and my longest labour has only been 16 hours, even if i go term they won't let me go that long!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back