bit of fun.

Jaded Diamond

Reaction score
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/b ... ce-736.htm

Here's what she said for me.

"What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald. "

xx

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

This could be right,my labours are always under 4 hours and about 7lb 1oz.We'll see :D
Think the bald and light brown eyes could be wrong though.I have blue eyed and very hairy babies.

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

Yeah! I'm not having a baldy! 8 hours isn't too bad. Oooh, 19 hours JD. Ouch.

Aren't all babies born with blue eyes?! Or do they mean that eventually your baby will have brown eyes :lol:

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be almost bald.

I've been predicted a boy by the Chinese thing and all the old wives tales. God I hope it is a 4 hr labour that would be nice, although the 8lb5oz is a bit :shock:

How exciting. We should drag this up in 7/8months time and see if it was true!

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

I think in England its always cloudy :D

ooh! Mine said that my boy would have dark hair and brown eyes! Eeek! Both me and OH are fair with blue eyes as is my son!

I think OH would have a few questions to ask!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I left that window open during dinner and my labour changed from 4 hours to 2 hours. So I did it again. Exactly the same choices and got this:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

I know we won't have blue eyes due to genetics :lol:

Here's mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of hair.

Hmm. That sounds bizarrely plausible. I'm due in Aug, so at least a vague chance of sunniness, it's my first so 10 hours would be ok, and I really think it's a boy. Me and OH are not exactly ickle (but short) so the weight sounds likely (hang on, isn't that 9 pounds?) and we're both dark with loads of hair. Ah well, we shall see! We must definitely revisit this thread after we all pop!

This is what she predicted for me

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

Hmmmm all my previous babies have been at least 8lb'ers....and all with a full head of hair...but we will see in 6 1/2 months i guess lol :lol:

howcomes i get the 19 hour labour?!!?
share it out you guys!! *sulks* :rotfl:
xx

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

That is so odd! I have a list as long as my arm of things i didnt ask the doc! oooooooooOOOooo Shes watching us all!

Jaded Diamond said:
howcomes i get the 19 hour labour?!!?
share it out you guys!! *sulks* :rotfl:
xx

oh dear...all my 3 previous labours only total 22 hours...im hoping this one will be done and dusted in a few hours....i can but dream lol

Think it says that last bit to everyone, Della, certainly did to me! It's a pretty fair bet that a pregnant woman will have quetsions she hasn't addressed yet or none of us woudl be on here :rotfl:

lol!

What a silly thing though!

"you have questions?" Erm OMG yeah

"you will have a baby" OMG yes I am pregnant

"there will be some sort of weather but you will be a little preocupied" OMG weather!

:rotfl:

Hehehe she does get a smidge more specific with the rest but the questions thing is definitely one of those "sounds like a specific statement but really applies to everyone" that they were talkign about on QI the other day - a staple of the dubious psychic/medium/whatever brigade :lol:

" The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald. "

I do hope my labor does last 2 hours! 10 pounds, 6 ounces. OMG im hopin this is wrong lol!

Hmm that's definitely a mixed blessing hayley! maybe you'd call it short but sharp?!

I love all this crap :rotfl: so exciting!!

My baby will be born on a summers day but in the evening.

After being in labour for 6 hours you will give birth to a beautiful son, 8 founds 2 onces with blue eyes and dark hair.

exciting!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back