A fun birth predictor!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/b ... 6.htm#more

This is my prediction: :lol:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. (it will be late November so likely to be horrid weather!!!)

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some blond hair.

:pray: Blimey, 2 hr long labour sounds good! Green eyes and blond hair might be pushing it though! :cheer:

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of hair.

But there is more. It is perfectly healthy and normal to want to look good, even during these interesting months! I sense you feel a little reluctant. Well, you're not being silly or shallow -- you're taking care of yourself. And I am happy that you are.

So I'll have mine before you on the day Frangelle! :cheer: And looks like a quicker birth! :dance:

This is mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.
After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of hair.

Scarily, I was in labour with my daughter approx 7 hours and she has light brown eyes and was born with lots of hair, she was born in the evening too - not sure what the weather was like though!!!
However, she weighed considerably more that 6lb2!!

Kylie1007 said:
So I'll have mine before you on the day Frangelle! :cheer: And looks like a quicker birth! :dance:

Yeah alright mrs 2 hour labour :rotfl:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

Dont like this at all :( I am supposed to be having a BOY lol. Even when I went for assesment at hospital the midwife said " it has a girls heartbeat, do you know what your having? she said a girls heart genrally beats faster than a boys" now this :think: :think: OMG what if I have a girl? everything I have is for a boy and room's painted Blue...............

Sherry said:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

quote]

What a horrible thing for them to put, oooh you will have a difficult birth, what gits!!!

she lied to me she said my child will have blue eyes. im black my partner is asian, where does the blue come from :think: :think: :think:
xnatx

It's funny you should say that...my friend who is black said that her grandad (also black) had blue eyes!

It's possible...you just both have to have somewhere in your genetic history - however far back ..someone with blue eyes. Then the gene could be there from both sides :shock:

hmmmmm... never thought of that. woud be a bit strange if that did happen! a few questions to be asked if it did hehe :lol: :lol:
xnatx

Madame Zaritska's reading

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal. However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit.

Yeah your damn right I'm stressed....I'm not PG yet thats why :rotfl:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be completely bald.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bloody doesnt wanna be i'm booked in for a section!!!

:shakehead: [/b]

skairdykat said:
Madame Zaritska's reading

However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit.

Sounds like you need to book yourself in for a Spa day!!!

FeeFee said:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be completely bald.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bloody doesnt wanna be i'm booked in for a section!!!

:shakehead: [/b]

11lb 10oz - who wouldn't have a difficult time :rotfl:

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

Hmmmm so rainy..that would be Februarish then...not that I'm grasping at straws or anything :rotfl: :oops:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back