• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun! Prediction quiz!

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and some red hair.

Ok, bits tat sound like they could be correct - stormy weather, born late at night, long labour, red hair and she is def a girl. I am absolutely confident that unless I am a few months overdue that she won't be 13lbs!!!

:rotfl:

I know there random but omg, how funny!!

Violet eyes and 15lb babies hahaha!

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and a lot of red hair.

If Noa comes out with light green eyes and red hair i think Demba will think i been doing the dirty on him :(

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and curly brown hair.

^^^^^^^ obv as I'm not preg I had to make up the bit about the music, but apart from that it's all true. My response I f***ing hope not :rofl: 11lb8??? Plus I'd have questions to answer being that me and o/h are blondies with blue eyes!!!!! :lol: good fun tho

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and barely there blonde hair.

omg 14lbs me thinks not!

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and a lot of red hair.

If Noa comes out with light green eyes and red hair i think Demba will think i been doing the dirty on him :(

sorry isobel yours made me laugh lol

lots of the sexes have been right with the ppl that know :eh:

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and a little patch of auburn hair.

Amber eyes???

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

13.5lb baby in 10hrs? For a first time Mum? Unlikely but YES PLEASE :D

i really hope mine is wrong, it reckons im having a boy but im supposed to be having a girl! also said itl weight 15lb 7oz i hope not! x

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and fluffy black hair.

Well, all my kids have blue eyes and blonde hair , and I have never had a baby over 7 lb 2 oz, so I think it's a bit out, I would love a baby with dark hair , as I have , and none of my kids look like me, I could be the childminder for all people would know!

I'm like Evie, hubby has dark red goatie beard, and no red kids! maybee this one....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lol this made me giggle!! X

I have been having the whole completely scared and freaking out about the birth this week, don't think i should have done this................

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and curly auburn hair

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and some black hair.

A girl? I don't think girls have little winkys and I've seen his twice!
9 pounds, 2 ounces? Nooo I refuse to believe that, thank you very much. XD
4 hours labour sounds good to me though! :) And my mum will be happy if he has hazel eyes cause every baby in this family seems to be born with blue eyes and she wants someone to have hazel eyes like her. XD Black hair is probably true. Both father and I have very dark hair.

yay it worked... although i know i wont have a labour of 30 hours :D

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there black hair

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and some red hair.

Quite intresting.... well we know i'm having a boy, lacey was born with strawberry blonde hair so thats the red hair, labour sounds good, don't like the sound of the 5lb 6oz's though! Thats too small!

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and some red hair.

Quite intresting.... well we know i'm having a boy, lacey was born with strawberry blonde hair so thats the red hair, labour sounds good, don't like the sound of the 5lb 6oz's though! Thats too small!

I was 5lb 6oz when i was born :)

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and some black hair.

Me thinks she will be bigger than this but I can cope with 8 hrs lol 20 hrs less than my first!!!! :0
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there brown hair.

mmm dont relish 19 hours labour

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and some auburn hair.

Hehe thanks for this,I'm a bit miserable tonight so this made me giggle! 35 hours aaaahhhh. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back